Bunk Beds???

88stringslouie

LordStanley said:
Louie.... this is what we have. Minus the drawers underneath. We havent used it in a few months. Its all broken down, ready to sell.

That looks real good. I am going to check with my wife and see if they will fit in the room.
How much do you want for them?
Do they come with the mattresses?
What area are you in????
And, do you think that they would fit in a Toyota minivan?
Thanks!

LordStanley

I know nothing
88stringslouie said:
That looks real good. I am going to check with my wife and see if they will fit in the room.
What area are you in????
Thanks!

Hey, check you PM mail box. I sent you a message.

Forgot to add, we are in St Marys County

pingrr

88stringslouie said:
What area are you in????
Thanks!

Do you really want the mattresses? Why not get the beds and box springs from him and supply your own matresses?

Buying a used mattress from someone is about as clean as buying used underware and not washing it before you wear it.

LordStanley

I know nothing
pingrr said:
Do you really want the mattresses? Why not get the beds and box springs from him and supply your own matresses?

Buying a used mattress from someone is about as clean as buying used underware and not washing it before you wear it.

the bunk bed is a year old, the mattresses were covered in plastic, my son hasnt slept in it for the last 3 months..... Ah yeah, he has never pissed the bed or had sex on it..... Anything else you want to point out?

pingrr

LordStanley said:
the bunk bed is a year old, the mattresses were covered in plastic, my son hasnt slept in it for the last 3 months..... Ah yeah, he has never pissed the bed or had sex on it..... Anything else you want to point out?

Nope, you covered it prety well.

LordStanley

I know nothing
88stringslouie said:
Thanks so much.
Sorry, but I was gone all day in Montgomery Co until late last night.
I'll get back to you this evening about 9:00...

not a problem, I'll check back