Burning Rubber...

at this time i'm imagining the event in my head....and i can't decide whether Molly Hachet "Flirtin with Disaster" or .38 Special "Hold on Loosely" was playing on the stereo......

I was picturing a scene from Joe Dirt when I was visioning the car peeling out - some dude with a mullet and a smoke.

Toppick has a truck, Not a Camaro right? ...just wondering. :whistle:

sockgirl77

HELL YEA IT"S WORTH IT!!!!! :larry:

It's only a $50 fine and one point...... nothing one day of community service won't take care of!

Now if they would just make a damn Burnt Rubber Air Freshener!

I was told that they meaure the amount of feet and fined you per foot.

Shoppers had a big wall display of rubbers behind the customer service counter. Are rubbers so at risk for shoplifitng they need to move them back there to be protected?

It might discourage someone if they had to go ask the mild mannered grandmotherly type lady at the counter for a dozen ribbed, reservoir tip lubricated, ultra thins.

Then take them out in a parking lot and burn them... it makes no sense.

GopherM

Darwin was right
You da man...

back in the day I just flushed them. but that was before AIDS and having a septic tank.
I suppose burning is the responsible thing to do for the protection of our society

cause I just can't get moving fast enough to build up that much friction anymore.

thurley42

HY;FR
I was picturing a scene from Joe Dirt when I was visioning the car peeling out - some dude with a mullet and a smoke.

Toppick has a truck, Not a Camaro right? ...just wondering. :whistle:

:high5: you and I are on the same page....."You think that's crap?" What was the a Dodge Dart?

I have no clue, I was just giving him crap because I heard he had a mullet....although now I hear he has a George Hamilton......although i'm not really sure what that entails....

kevron99

Do Work Son!
Unless it's changed... I Speak from experience, mine was only %0 bucks and a point...... offical ticket was "Driver Spinning Wheels"

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

Shoppers had a big wall display of rubbers behind the customer service counter. Are rubbers so at risk for shoplifitng they need to move them back there to be protected?

It might discourage someone if they had to go ask the mild mannered grandmotherly type lady at the counter for a dozen ribbed, reservoir tip lubricated, ultra thins.

I noticed you didn't specify magnum size. :elaine:

thurley42

HY;FR

I was thinking the same thing....The Food Lion in the square is worse...it's right next to my gym so at night I might stop there and pick something up....you have to go to the counter for Razors....wtf

:high5: you and I are on the same page....."You think that's crap?" What was the a Dodge Dart?

I have no clue, I was just giving him crap because I heard he had a mullet....although now I hear he has a George Hamilton......although i'm not really sure what that entails....

It has a hemi - you wanna race? :lol:

Toppick will be on here shortly after he gets done blowing grass around. I am sure I will have a PM or e-mail come in! :lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
It has a hemi - you wanna race? :lol:

Toppick will be on here shortly after he gets done blowing grass around. I am sure I will have a PM or e-mail come in! :lol:

:lmao: A hemi? Balls to the wall? (can i say that)

Blowing grass around sounds like.....zero fun ....almost time to go though..

My eight hour days seem to drag way longer than my nine hour days...

:lmao: A hemi? Balls to the wall? (can i say that)

Blowing grass around sounds like.....zero fun ....almost time to go though..

My eight hour days seem to drag way longer than my nine hour days...

:roflmao: I am going to watch that movie tonight!

Have a good weekend! :buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
:roflmao: I am going to watch that movie tonight!

Have a good weekend! :buddies:

:buddies: you too...if you don't hear from me again, look for the article about the dude dying in Frederick at the marathon this weekend!

Thanks to Sock girl and the dude with the camaro for at the very least making the last bit of work go by quickly!