Burt's Bees Moisturizers

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I bought the sample kit containing the facial products here recently and LOVE LOVE LOVE what is going on with my skin these days.

I still use the Proactiv kit but afterwards, I use the Royal Jelly eye cream, marshmallow vanishing cream for the day and at night I use the repair serum and royal jelly night moisturizer. This stuff is awesome!!!

If you are looking to try something without all the chemicals in it for a moisturizer, try one of the Burt's Bees.

Oh and The Good Earth carries the ENTIRE LINE of Burt's Bees. Just thought I would let you guys know.

N

nitwhit3286

my mom uses the burts bee's hand slave and loves it!! I buy my daughter all burts baby bee products.. I love them because they are all natural..and like you said jwwb they don't contain any chemicals!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Burt's Bees makes great baby products. I use them on Bubba frequently. :yay: And I love their cuticle cream and lip smacky.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love all the Burt's Bee's products that I've tried. :yay: I ordered some gift sets for our moms for Christmas from drugstore.com, and am getting a full sized shampoo for free.

N

nitwhit3286

Nickel said:
I love all the Burt's Bee's products that I've tried. :yay: I ordered some gift sets for our moms for Christmas from drugstore.com, and am getting a full sized shampoo for free.

drugstore.com is the best place to get stuff like that!! That's where I order mine from!! :high5:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nitwhit3286 said:
drugstore.com is the best place to get stuff like that!! That's where I order mine from!! :high5:
I like the fact that they just give you the discount or free products without you having to use a coupon code. And you can earn savings toward future orders. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
nitwhit3286 said:

You do realize you can go to a local store in Leonardtown and get the stuff the same day. They really do have the entire line.

Oh and IF there is ever a seminar at a local place near you, GO TO IT!!!! I went to one at The Good Earth last night and left with a wonderful goodie bag for just attending.

N

nitwhit3286

jwwb2000 said:
You do realize you can go to a local store in Leonardtown and get the stuff the same day. They really do have the entire line.

Oh and IF there is ever a seminar at a local place near you, GO TO IT!!!! I went to one at The Good Earth last night and left with a wonderful goodie bag for just attending.

really? I go to the good earth health store all the time.. I really need to start picking up their little flyers every time before I leave!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
nitwhit3286 said:
really? I go to the good earth health store all the time.. I really need to start picking up their little flyers every time before I leave!

I found out by visiting the Burt's Bees website.

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
Burt's Bees makes great baby products. I use them on Bubba frequently. :yay: And I love their cuticle cream and lip smacky.
When I first read that it sounded like Bubba got his cuticles did and wore lip smacky. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
When I first read that it sounded like Bubba got his cuticles did and wore lip smacky. :lol:
:shrug: He does. :yay: He has a strong preference to the watermelon-flavored smacky.