Burt's Bees Moisturizers

dustin

UAIOE
i had some burts bees chapstick but it melted in the car during the summer... all up underneath the e-brake plastic change holder thingy... goopey goopey

Pandora

I’ve tossed all my lipsticks and only use the Bert Bees lip color now.

The crap moisturizer the derm gave me stings and burns when I use it, so I will have to try this moisturizer. I’ve been just using the non-color lip cover sticks on my dry spots.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Pandora said:
I’ve tossed all my lipsticks and only use the Bert Bees lip color now.

The crap moisturizer the derm gave me stings and burns when I use it, so I will have to try this moisturizer. I’ve been just using the non-color lip cover sticks on my dry spots.
Have you tried Aveeno? That stuff is the best!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I am now trying the Pore-Refining Mask that was in a kit I bought. The lady from a seminar I attended told us to use a toner to mix with the mixture to help draw out all the impurities. This stuff is almost dry and I cannot move my mouth to talk :lol: It feels great and I am sure my skin is going to be nice and refreshed when I rinse this off.

I am really diggin trying these products and seeing which ones work the best. So far I haven't found anything I do not like!!!

morganj614

jwwb2000 said:
I am now trying the Pore-Refining Mask that was in a kit I bought. The lady from a seminar I attended told us to use a toner to mix with the mixture to help draw out all the impurities. This stuff is almost dry and I cannot move my mouth to talk :lol: It feels great and I am sure my skin is going to be nice and refreshed when I rinse this off.

I am really diggin trying these products and seeing which ones work the best. So far I haven't found anything I do not like!!!

I love all my good box stuff, TY :yahoo: I am going back on Retin-A, so hopefully the all natural ingredients won't interfere.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
morganj614 said:
I love all my good box stuff, TY :yahoo: I am going back on Retin-A, so hopefully the all natural ingredients won't interfere.

That good box is up right now :yay: The products should not but you can always give the customer service number to find out more info on the products you are using and the person may even suggest other products to use as well.

Jameo

What?!
jwwb2000 said:
That good box is up right now :yay: The products should not but you can always give the customer service number to find out more info on the products you are using and the person may even suggest other products to use as well.

:jameo:
Burt's Bees store error: Your request cannot be completed, as one or more of the products you wish to purchase are not available in the quantity you requested.

Next time you see them up, please order me one. :flowers:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jwwb2000 said:

Is that the greenish stuff with the clay in it? If so, I love it as well. :yay: