Bush & Cheney Concede Saddam had no WMDs

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
UrbanPancake, I might disagree with you and refuse to read your posts. But NOBODY gets banned from here for voicing their opinion. So fret not.

I'm waiting for permission to post information that will make some folks eat their words.

BuddyLee

Football addict
sleuth said:
If, by chance, George W. is re-elected and he invades North Korea only to find that they *didn't* have nukes, despite what we now "know", are you going to call him a liar?

And if, by chance John Kerry is elected and he invades North Korea only to find that they *didn't* have nukes, despite what we now "know", are you going to call him a liar?
Only if (Bush or Kerry) tell the American public that North Korea possesses WMD's and is a high threat to the U.S. scaring the public to the point into believing anything that is spewed out of the administration in charge.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
BuddyLee said:
Only if (Bush or Kerry) tell the American public that North Korea possesses WMD's and is a high threat to the U.S. scaring the public to the point into believing anything that is spewed out of the administration in charge.
:confused:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I thought there was hope for you, but that post negates any positive thoughts of you growing more mature in your thought process.

BuddyLee

Football addict
2ndAmendment said:
I thought there was hope for you, but that post negates any positive thoughts of you growing more mature in your thought process.
Yes, I am saddened too that it is the truth.