Bush funeral envelopes

Hijinx

I am pretty sure it was either a letter telling them that their car warranty had run out and they needed to buy a warranty, a letter from AARP trying to sell them insurance , or it was from Publishers Clearing House telling them they won $200,000 dollars and a new car.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
🤣 one day, I hope we know. Rumor has it, it said "they know everything, sorry" and sign by Bush Sr.
This is the first I've ever heard of this story - not sure why! :lol: I didn't realize there were rumors about George HW Bush going all the way back to JFK. I also never knew there were rumors about Pence knowing about the spying by the FBI on Trump. 🤔

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This is the first I've ever heard of this story - not sure why! :lol: I didn't realize there were rumors about George HW Bush going all the way back to JFK. I also never knew there were rumors about Pence knowing about the spying by the FBI on Trump. 🤔

Okay - glad you mentioned this because for SOME reason not all the documents came out about JFK yet and won't until 2021. :sshrug:

I just wonder what the next 6 months will bring. My spidey senses say the next 6-12 months will be an enormous reveal to all of us and the world. I think it will rattle us to the core. People are coming out of the woodwork now and it will show how our dirty government created much underground filth in the world. All for power and control.

I think we are going to hear and see evidence far greater than Snowden (which I was surprised to learn lived in Maryland) ever revealed to us all. JMO