Bush Lied? Has now been debunked

wintersprings

"Rockefeller's report.

On Iraq's nuclear weapons program? The president's statements "were generally substantiated by intelligence community estimates."

On biological weapons, production capability and those infamous mobile laboratories? The president's statements "were substantiated by intelligence information."

On chemical weapons, then? "Substantiated by intelligence information."

On weapons of mass destruction overall (a separate section of the intelligence committee report)? "Generally substantiated by intelligence information." Delivery vehicles such as ballistic missiles? "Generally substantiated by available intelligence." Unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to deliver WMDs? "Generally substantiated by intelligence information."

"

Gee, you lefties lost another round.:duel:

Hessian

But what about!!!!!

the missiles that stuck the twin towers!

or the controlled demolition!!!

or Bush outing the Plame's

or Chaney controlling halliburton?

...sorry winter: there is just no point of logic talking with these loonies. They do not understand so many things: they make up their own reality: and nothing else gets in.

look how many people are having heart palpitations for Obama. It is hard to comprehend the depths of their stupidity.

wintersprings

"the missiles that stuck the twin towers!

or the controlled demolition!!!

or Bush outing the Plame's

or Chaney controlling halliburton?"

you missed the Lunar landing, which happened in .......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gee, you lefties lost another round.

But they'll never believe that. They've been screaming "Bush lied, people died" for years but whenever you ask them what exactly he lied about, they come out with all sorts of silly accusations. You bring up the fact that Clinton thought Saddam was building nukes, and there was an almost unanimous vote in Congress saying the same thing, but they don't want to hear it.

I've posted the link to the bill so many times my fingers are bleeding:
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
But they'll never believe that. They've been screaming "Bush lied, people died" for years but whenever you ask them what exactly he lied about, they come out with all sorts of silly accusations. You bring up the fact that Clinton thought Saddam was building nukes, and there was an almost unanimous vote in Congress saying the same thing, but they don't want to hear it.

I've posted the link to the bill so many times my fingers are bleeding:
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

:lol:

ImnoMensa

The Democrats always pull the same chit.

They come out with a story saying Bush lied and publish it as though it were truth, and then a week or so later another report verifies Bush was right.

The Republicans in Congress go and hide when these reports come out and they don't say squat when the truth is finally revealed.

Half of the American public only sees the initial lie the Democrats tell and never hear the truth that is revealed later.

Someone (some Republican) in the Senate should have grabbed Rockefeller by the collar and called him a lying SOB the day that trash came out. Someone should have defended the President and called Rockefeller the lying rich sock sucker he is.,but no: Not a one of the Republicans in the Senate today has the balls to take a stand for America.

This is why the Democrats run the Senate and the House today. Republicans have been neutered. They have been walked on, crapped on ,and they sit there and take it like the cowards they are. Then they run one of the biggest RINO's in the history of the world as a Presidential candidate.

If there ever was a time for a third party, this is it. The two we have SUCK.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why the Democrats run the Senate and the House today. Republicans have been neutered. They have been walked on, crapped on ,and they sit there and take it like the cowards they are. Then they run one of the biggest RINO's in the history of the world as a Presidential candidate.

See, and I don't understand that. Conservative talk radio is bigger than ever, yet the Repubs still want to appease the Left. Maybe they're hoping that Republican voters are like Democrat voters and will just vote for them anyway, regardless of their position.

Well, I'm not. I'm voting for either Barr or Keyes, depending on who's on the ballot. And I might also change my voter registration after this election. I'm sick of party politics and sick of not being represented by the people I vote for.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
See, and I don't understand that. Conservative talk radio is bigger than ever, yet the Repubs still want to appease the Left. Maybe they're hoping that Republican voters are like Democrat voters and will just vote for them anyway, regardless of their position.

The Republican Party has visions of 2006 happening again in 2008. They have put up a 'throw away' candidate for the White House to give the nation 4 years to clear their palate of George Bush. Bill Clinton was a 'throw away' for the Democrats in 1992 but Bush, Sr. broke his 'read my lips' promise. The RNC is hoping Obama steps on his schlong somewhere in 2009-2011.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
This was pulled from another thread, why isn't this being added or highly publicized???

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions on 60 minutes

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions, Tells 60 Minutes Former Iraqi Dictator Didn't Expect U.S. Invasion - CBS News

"Rockefeller's report.

On Iraq's nuclear weapons program? The president's statements "were generally substantiated by intelligence community estimates."

On biological weapons, production capability and those infamous mobile laboratories? The president's statements "were substantiated by intelligence information."

On chemical weapons, then? "Substantiated by intelligence information."

On weapons of mass destruction overall (a separate section of the intelligence committee report)? "Generally substantiated by intelligence information." Delivery vehicles such as ballistic missiles? "Generally substantiated by available intelligence." Unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to deliver WMDs? "Generally substantiated by intelligence information."

"

Gee, you lefties lost another round.:duel:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
It won't do you any good. The ABB people will just ignore it and still keep insisting that Bush Lied, Soldiers Died.

*zzt* Bush lied *zzt* People died *zzt* Bush lied *zzt* Do-si-do *zzt* Do-si-do *zzt*

I'm thinking more like the AD/HD people...:whistle: