Bush tonight...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...has the opportunity to exhibit leadership and courage or punt and condemn his administration with a failure on a great issue of the day.

Whatever we do with illegals already here, we must, MUST establish control of our borders as THE first step. This is the act of a sovereign nation.

US Hispanic citizens and black citizens and people following the proper legal path to being here are due equal protection of the laws of the land. They are not in majority support of illegal immigration nor is the bulk of US citizens. All of those groups and all the rest of us are threatened by uncontrolled illegal immigration. It is chaos and anarchy.

I have heard that the national Guard is to take over clerical jobs for the Border Patrol so that more of them can go on line.

This may be the begining of the end of the Bush Presidency or perhaps a renewal of the decisiveness and correct actions of a solid leader.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Larry Gude said:
...has the opportunity to exhibit leadership and courage or punt and condemn his administration with a failure on a great issue of the day.

Whatever we do with illegals already here, we must, MUST establish control of our borders as THE first step. This is the act of a sovereign nation.

US Hispanic citizens and black citizens and people following the proper legal path to being here are due equal protection of the laws of the land. They are not in majority support of illegal immigration nor is the bulk of US citizens. All of those groups and all the rest of us are threatened by uncontrolled illegal immigration. It is chaos and anarchy.

I have heard that the national Guard is to take over clerical jobs for the Border Patrol so that more of them can go on line.

This may be the begining of the end of the Bush Presidency or perhaps a renewal of the decisiveness and correct actions of a solid leader.
I'm just hoping he will emphasize that he is only trying to stop ILLEGAL immigration. If he can't do that, he will have missed his last oppurtunity to salvage a legacy.

Pandora

Christy said:
Crap, I'd totally forgotten about it, was busy loading my kids up on R rated flicks. :yay: :lol:

What channel is he on? :confused:

:wink:

It is over now. He basically talked about the importance of protecting our borders, asking congress for more money, training and technology to meet these goals.

Long overdue.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pandora said:
It is over now. He basically talked about the importance of protecting our borders, asking congress for more money, training and technology to meet these goals.

Long overdue.

I know, I was just being a smart alec. :wink: :lol:

Pete

Repete
It was OK and well intended but unfortunately he will pass off his outline of a program off to retarded bureaucrats who will screw it up beyond belief.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
It was OK and well intended but unfortunately he will pass off his outline of a program off to retarded bureaucrats who will screw it up beyond belief.
I could believe him if he didn't look so stupid.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
It was OK and well intended but unfortunately he will pass off his outline of a program off to Civil Servants who will screw it up beyond belief.
:fixed:

bcp

In My Opinion
I wonder if congress will only approve enough funds to hire illegals to take the job of border patrol.

It would not suprise me to see this happen in this country.

and he basically said that the illegals that were already here can stay,,, but, thats not amnesty.

The man is a failure, I will not vote for him for a third term.

MMDad

Lem Putt
bcp said:
I wonder if congress will only approve enough funds to hire illegals to take the job of border patrol.

and he basically said that the illegals that were already here can stay,,, but, thats not amnesty.

:killingme :lmao: You can be funny!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:

I will get my butt kicked on the forums, but the President was an idiot tonight. He's back-pedaling and wasn't even believable. I'll believe it when I see it. What say you, Vrai?