But the important take-away is that the Biden regime is suing Sheetz

BOP

:burning:

ANOTHER MAJOR BIDEN DISASTER: Niger’s Russian-Backed Military Junta Agrees to Release 1,000 US Soldiers After Biden Promises to Abandon the $100 Million US Airbase in the Country​

Last week we learned about Joe Biden’s latest foreign policy disaster. The situation in Niger could top the Afghanistan withdrawal – if that is possible.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) totally embarrassed the US Army Secretary and exposed Joe Biden’s latest foreign policy catastrophe during questioning this week in the US House of Representatives’ Armed Services Committee hearing.

Gaetz exposed the latest Biden foreign policy failure – this time in Niger, Africa.

US troops are trapped in the country allegedly without water and medicine. The Army was likely hiding this to protect itself from embarrassment. Deployed Americans are in limbo and unable to do their jobs and the Biden State Department is completely outmaneuvered once again.

Hijinx

This situation was certainly kept quiet. I wonder how much we were paying Niger to allow us to build that base and keep it there?
Evidently Russia is paying them more. IMO we should destroy the place and move our troops out, and anybody that gets in the way gets the A-10 treatment. Other countries see Bidens brain dwindling daily and are taking advantage of it. I am surprised that China has not invaded Taiwan yet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This situation was certainly kept quiet. I wonder how much we were paying Niger to allow us to build that base and keep it there?
Evidently Russia is paying them more. IMO we should destroy the place and move our troops out, and anybody that gets in the way gets the A-10 treatment. Other countries see Bidens brain dwindling daily and are taking advantage of it. I am surprised that China has not invaded Taiwan yet.

Heavily crater the runways, raze the hangers and other buildings and sever the utility lines in many, many places.

Just for good measure, detonate a large piece of ordnance that will cover the area with asbestos.

Then leave a "Wish you well!" card on the gate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Heavily crater the runways, raze the hangers and other buildings and sever the utility lines in many, many places.

Just for good measure, detonate a large piece of ordnance that will cover the area with asbestos.

Don't be silly. Dopey Joe will leave them all our equipment and weapons and pocket a nice tidy sum.

Any doubts he's getting paid? Of course he is. They all are. ****ing crooks.

SamSpade

Can’t be for no reason the Russians are there. Niger really has only one export. Uranium ore.

Hijinx

In the old days that was known as salting the earth, and that is exactly what should be done.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Can’t be for no reason the Russians are there. Niger really has only one export. Uranium ore.

My friend in Kenya says France and the US have been ' removing ' or smuggling minerals out

1713800858572.png

Hijinx

https://www.foreignassistance.gov/cd/niger/ In 2022 we sent them

$262,293,451​

And the UN sent them some also which means we sent it.

Take a look at this site and see why we have to print more and more money.

We even sent Canada 432 million dollars. It's freaking amazing.
Somebody look and see how much assistance money was sent to us.