But the stock market is going up!!

gunsmoke

More audio from Trump:

I love the part where the President of the United States shows once again that he thinks the stock market is the same as the economy.

He shows no concern for the millions of unemployed or the thousands of dead...just the stock market.

Whadda guy!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Your faux righteous indignation isn't convincing since it's you leftist ####bags keeping businesses closed, people unemployed and financial relief from those affected.

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member

GregV814

hey gunsmoke, check your bed or sleeping bag behind the 7-11. I think you wet the bed in your sleep again. You really need training pants.

phreddyp

More audio from Trump:

I love the part where the President of the United States shows once again that he thinks the stock market is the same as the economy.

He shows no concern for the millions of unemployed or the thousands of dead...just the stock market.

Whadda guy!!

If you had half a brain you would already know the stock market is a forward looking indicator , the continuing up cycle means people are optimistic about the upcoming business cycle . Low rates , low energy prices , lower taxes and less regulation things are looking GREAT ! TRUMP2020

CPUSA

More audio from Trump:

Whadda guy!!

Must suck to be you...
#TRUMP2020