Buy A Cheaper Damn House

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Euphoria’ star Sydney Sweeney: I barely earn enough to survive

“If I wanted to take a six-month break, I don’t have income to cover that,” the rising sex symbol recently told The Hollywood Reporter. “I don’t have someone supporting me, I don’t have anyone I can turn to, to pay my bills or call for help.”

The 24-year-old noted that she obviously isn’t broke — hello, Miu Miu, Laneige and Armani beauty campaign deals — but she doesn’t profit as much from her day job as people may think.

“They don’t pay actors like they used to, and with streamers, you no longer get residuals,” Sweeney explained.

“The established stars still get paid, but I have to give 5 percent to my lawyer, 10 percent to my agents, 3 percent or something like that to my business manager,” the Emmy-nominated star rattled off.

“I have to pay my publicist every month, and that’s more than my mortgage,” Sweeney continued. “If I just acted, I wouldn’t be able to afford my life in LA. I take deals because I have to.”

Surely, the mortgage on her $3 million Los Angeles mansion is a great monthly expense, but hopefully the golf course view from the front porch eases the pain.

[clip] -m there is something to brag about :sarcasm:

Now, though, booking lucrative acting roles shouldn’t be as difficult, especially since her grandparents said she has the “best t-ts in Hollywood.”

I guess being naked on screen does not pay as well as it once did

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I guess being naked on screen does not pay as well as it once did​

It's because the market is oversaturated.

This girl is whining that she has to pay her publicist.....the very person who got her this interview with NYP and without whom no one would know her name.

:lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I thought all those Hollywood types walked into their home closing with a brief case full of cash. Like in the movies.