BWB-Leonardtown

DEEKAYPEE8569

Try the Olde Towne Pub near the square. When I've been in there, it's usually an older crowd. It's very relaxed in there.

I know we're talking about L'town, but do you mean L'town Square; Not St. Mary's Square? To me, the term "the square" could be either of two places.

.....not trying to sound stupid; just can't be going to the wrong "square."

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just go and check the Pub out and stop getting so hung up on age for chrissakes. BWB is filled with little punks IMHO, the LAST place I'd go out for a few beers would be there due to that fact. (Although they do serve their beer at bone chilling temps, but I digress.) Unfortunately the die has been cast for that place and hopefully it won't to too many run ins with the liquor board.

SingerLady

BWB is a great place. I know the owner Bridget! She is awsome and the drinks are always strong and the beer is always cold. There are alot of younger people who hang out there, (including me (21) ). But Bridget normally weeds out the underagers by 9 or 10. Make sure you bring your ID though because the county has had it out for them since they opened but haven't been able to get them on anything. They do a very good job carding,,,,,,, Unless your a regular. My husband and I go there ocassionally. we normally stay at the bar or the first pool table, and spark up convos with the old heads! haha. better conversations, better company = better time!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Just go and check the Pub out and stop getting so hung up on age for chrissakes. BWB is filled with little punks IMHO, the LAST place I'd go out for a few beers would be there due to that fact. (Although they do serve their beer at bone chilling temps, but I digress.) Unfortunately the die has been cast for that place and hopefully it won't to too many run ins with the liquor board.

Guess you're right.....

ChevyGuy

BWB is a great place to go. Everytime I drive by there, the place is packed. I've been there twice and plan on going again soon.