Bye Bye Tiger!

Nupe2

Great reporting Homer...as anybody who cares (and even those who don't) know by now. Tiger withdrew from the tournament citing knee, calf and achilles tendon discomfort. Very difficult to play well when your wheels are creaking!

Homer

Great reporting Homer...as anybody who cares (and even those who don't) know by now. Tiger withdrew from the tournament citing knee, calf and achilles tendon discomfort. Very difficult to play well when your wheels are creaking!

Yes very true. after weeks of rest he can not make it past 9 holes. Can you grasp the fact that no more roids = no more Tiger. He was nothing but a juiced up freak. As soon as they started testing he shrank in size and fell apart. What a joke that you people do not see it!:evil:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Some people just don't get it no matter how many facts you throw at them. Liberals and policy and Homer and his ill will towards Tiger.

Homer

Some people just don't get it no matter how many facts you throw at them. Liberals and policy and Homer and his ill will towards Tiger.

Liberal????? Dude I am the most non liberal you will find! what fact has been thrown out there? I am stating the facts! Feel free to dispute those facts!!!!:evil:

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR
I knew the Doucherocket would have something to say.....did he bang your wife or something? you sure have a lot of pent up hate for a man you don't even know......

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I saw this earlier...

Attachments

• epic-fail-photos-caption-fail.jpg
    epic-fail-photos-caption-fail.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 71

Homer

I knew the Doucherocket would have something to say.....did he bang your wife or something? you sure have a lot of pent up hate for a man you don't even know......

WOW I did not know you are a child. It is OK I will let you call me names. I will just state facts
PGA started to test for roids
Tiger shrank
Tigers game fell appart
Now he can not get past nine holes
dude face the facts!:evil::evil:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
WOW I did not know you are a child. It is OK I will let you call me names. I will just state facts
PGA started to test for roids
Tiger shrank
Tigers game fell appart
Now he can not get past nine holes
dude face the facts!:evil::evil:

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Otter

Nothing to see here
. Can you grasp the fact that no more roids = no more Tiger. He was nothing but a juiced up freak.

Please cite where you got the 'fact' that he is/was a juiced up freak..The only 'fact' that you have posted that is a fact is that the PGA is now testing for PEDs. Please give your other 'facts', dope.

Do you know the definition of 'fact' ?? Are you used to being called a dope, idiot, imbecile, moron?

I asked you before to explain how 20 to 30 guys are now outdriving Tiger in his best years, are they juicing?? You got inside info?? Remember now, Homer, a fact is a truth; not something that YOU want to believe.

:killingme I am far from a Tiger fan but the haters that have come out of the woodwork are hilarious and mostly pretty damn stupid.

Homer

Please cite where you got the 'fact' that he is/was a juiced up freak..The only 'fact' that you have posted that is a fact is that the PGA is now testing for PEDs. Please give your other 'facts', dope.

Do you know the definition of 'fact' ?? Are you used to being called a dope, idiot, imbecile, moron?

I asked you before to explain how 20 to 30 guys are now outdriving Tiger in his best years, are they juicing?? You got inside info?? Remember now, Homer, a fact is a truth; not something that YOU want to believe.

:killingme I am far from a Tiger fan but the haters that have come out of the woodwork are hilarious and mostly pretty damn stupid.

No you moron The facts I posted are the day the PGA started testing he started to get smaller in size and his game fell apart THOSE ARE TRUE FACTS you D bag You are probably one of those that think OJ did not do it :evil:

Last edited:

Homer

I quote you "I asked you before to explain how 20 to 30 guys are now outdriving Tiger in his best years"
You answered your own question . He is not juiced any more! How ignorant are you? I was about to ad the rest but then I said to myself why help a moron

Last edited:

jg21

No you moron The facts I posted are the day the PGA started testing he started to get smaller in size and his game fell apart THOSE ARE TRUE FACTS you D bag You are probably one of those that think OJ did not do it :evil:

As I asked before, any proof or just wacky conjecture? Can you honestly say he's gotten smaller? By your logic, anyone whose game has suffered since the PGA began testing must have been juicing. Why such hatred for Tiger?

Otter

Nothing to see here
I quote you "I asked you before to explain how 20 to 30 guys are now outdriving Tiger in his best years"
You answered your own question . He is not juiced any more! How ignorant are you? I was about to ad the rest but then I said to myself why help a moron

Duh on you...lol...your comprehension is as weak as your opinions(not facts)..

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
As I asked before, any proof or just wacky conjecture? Can you honestly say he's gotten smaller? By your logic, anyone whose game has suffered since the PGA began testing must have been juicing. Why such hatred for Tiger?

Carnal knowledge?