Bye Bye Tiger!

PsyOps

Pixelated
No you moron The facts I posted are the day the PGA started testing he started to get smaller in size and his game fell apart THOSE ARE TRUE FACTS you D bag You are probably one of those that think OJ did not do it :evil:

Everyone here knows I'm no Tiger fan, but you can't create your own facts based on what appears to be logical deductions. There are no reports - medical or otherwise - that Tiger was doping. There are enough people out there that would love nothing more than to be able to report that Tiger has been cheating. Your conjecture does not equal facts. Tiger has had a lot of personal crap, that he has brought upon himself, that explains his decline in performance. His weight loss (which I haven’t noticed) could be from the stress of these personal disasters. Maybe he doesn’t eat well when under this kind of stress. Who knows?

I know you want very badly for Tiger to be caught cheating, but there are just no facts (at this point) to substantiate this and you have to know this. Given your obvious hatred for Tiger, isn’t it enough that he is falling apart and falling out of contention?

R

retiredweaxman

I am no fan of Tiger...even before the "personal crap" hit the fan. However, I think he is gone and will not win another major in his career. No, I do not subscribe to the roids theory.

Fact: TPC Sawgrass is widely regarded as a 5th major. He played the US Open on a torn ligament and won. For him to drop out of a presitigious tourney such as TPC after hitting a 6 over on the front 9 tells me he is losing the competitive fire.
Fact: "Felt fine during warm-up," Woods said, "and then as I played it progressively got worse." This was quoted from golf.com from Tiger. What do you bet the pain got "extremely" bad after the triple bogey on 4?
Fact: He was directed into the Tour's medical trailer, where he stayed for about 60 seconds, before emerging and gingerly climbing into a white Mercedes in the players' parking lot, presumably for a two-hour ride home that would offer plenty of time for reflection. Again, this was taken from the same article. If his injury were that serious that he could barely walk (as attributed to various sources), he would have been seen by medical staff for more than 1 minute (maybe have some ice or a wrap applied to it)...
Fact: The exact diagnosis was a grade-one mild medial collateral ligament sprain to his left knee and a mild strain to his left Achilles’ tendon, both suffered while hitting a shot from pine straw on the 17th hole of his third round at Augusta. Okay, so he finished the 3rd round at The Masters, played the 4th round the next day (finishing 4th if I remember correctly) on the bum knee..took off a month and can't finish one round...again, I go back to the 6 over on the front 9..

Bottom line is, he hit a poor (half) round and blamed it on his knee. The fighting spirit Tiger has always been known to have is gone...if things don't go his way, he quits. Tiger is finished as a top flite golfer...

Tiger Woods withdraws from Players Championship for second consecutive year - Tours & News - Golf.com

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
In my Penguins hockey household, his is a name we do not speak. When we do refer to him (not often), he is known as "The Traitor". The poster was ceremoniously ripped down from the wall when he signed with the Caps for more money.

Another idiot?