CA Gay Marriage...VOIDED!

ylexot

Super Genius
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ken...the machinery still works...

Originally posted by penncam
:cool: Hmmm, I'm not too sure about the first 2 points, since I'm not a lawyer, attorney, whatever, but I imagine Ken is poring over his websites to prove or disprove them.:biggrin:
How's this?
A Superior Court judge ruled for the department. In a memorandum of decision and order dated May 7, 2002, he dismissed the plaintiffs' claim that the marriage statutes should be construed to permit marriage between persons of the same sex, holding that the plain wording of G. L. c. 207, as well as the wording of other marriage statutes, precluded that interpretation. Turning to the constitutional claims, he held that the marriage exclusion does not offend the liberty, freedom, equality, or due process provisions of the Massachusetts Constitution, and that the Massachusetts Declaration of Rights does not guarantee "the fundamental right to marry a person of the same sex." He concluded that prohibiting same-sex marriage rationally furthers the Legislature's legitimate interest in safeguarding the "primary purpose" of marriage, "procreation."
Granted, this is referring to the MA Constitution, but I can't imaging due process is that different between MA and the US.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ken...the machinery still works...

Originally posted by ylexot
How's this? Granted, this is referring to the MA Constitution, but I can't imaging due process is that different between MA and the US.

That's not too shabby, old friend. What's more, I can even understand the jargon being used!

Good work!:cheers:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ken...the machinery still works...

Originally posted by ylexot
"No person shall be deprived of liberty without due process of law." Due process has nothing to do with gay marriage. Due process deals with imprisonment.

Having a marriage license or not having one also has no effect on one's "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".

The best argument presented there is "being treated equally". However, if marriage is defined as being between a man and woman, it can be argued that gays are treated equally because they are still allowed to get married...just not to someone of the same sex. If marriage is defined as between two committed adults, then disallowing gay marriage would not be equitable.
Your reference to the 5th Amendment applies only to the federal government and its courts and agencies. The reference in the 14th Amendment extends protection of due process to all state governments, agencies, and courts.

There are two forms of “due process”, procedural and substantive. Procedural due process deals with the “how” of the law. In other words, is a law too vague? Is it applied fairly to all? Does a law presume guilt?

For instance, a vagrancy law might be declared too vague if the definition of a vagrant is not detailed enough. A law that makes wife beating illegal but permits husband beating might be declared to be an unfair application. A law must be clear, fair, and have a presumption of innocence to comply with procedural due process.

Substantive due process deals with the “why” of the issue. For instance, even if an unreasonable law is passed and signed into law legally (procedural due process), substantive due process can make the law unconstitutional.

For instance, the Roe v Wade abortion decision declared a Texas law in violation of due process and ruled that in the first trimester, it is unreasonable for a state to interfere with a woman's right to an abortion; during the second trimester, it is reasonable for a state to regulate abortion in the interest of the health of mothers; and in the third, the state has a reasonable interest in protecting the fetus. Another application has been to strike down legislation requiring certain non-dangerous mentally ill persons be confined against their will.

Generally due process guarantees the following (not an all inclusive list, just some items):
Right to a fair and public trial conducted in a competent manner
Right to be present at the trial
Right to an impartial jury
Right to be heard in one's own defense
Laws must be written so that a reasonable person can understand what is criminal behavior
Taxes may only be taken for public purposes
Property may be taken by the government only for public purposes
Owners of taken property must be fairly compensated

And Penn, I didn't spend a great amount of time on this as I have just gotten back on line this morning. I will be looking at the follow on posts next and read the case cited.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ken...the machinery still works...

That's not too shabby, old friend. What's more, I can even understand the jargon being used!

Good work!:cheers:
And what did you understand Penn? That denying the right of same-sex couples to marry is contrary to the Massachusetts Constitution.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hess...

Our constitution guaranteed the right to property...

Sorry for the delay. Getting back to the topic, the Constitution, slavery, gay marriage et al:

I think a beauty of the Constitution is that it was layed out in a manner to make room for the nation and thoughts and opinions to mature.

If we are ALL created equal then it is simply a matter of time for us to recognize us all, ALL, as equal. Sounds simple but it's important; it represents breathing space.

It was simply not practical to abolish slavery on day one just as it was not practical to ensure the rights of women to vote, but these came to pass, certainly not without struggle and national pain but nontheless, freedom for all came to pass.

Islam had to deal the reality that slavery was specifically condoned.

We argued, in our best lawyerly traditions over how long we could deal with the farce that a man was not a man.

Abortion is now treated like Taney treated slavery so many years ago; by calling it something else to keep the peace. Well, any rational person knows damn well somebodys right to life, liberty and persuit of happiness is being violated.

The 2nd amendment is violated in similar fashion. It says, clearly, (wetted finger stuck to the winds)...?

I like quoting Harry Blackmon (pretty sure it was him).

He said, paraphrasing, "At the end of the day, the Constitution says what the people want it to say".

We might have been a much more moral nation in 1857 in some ways, what with no MTV, but we tried to say, officially, that a man was not a citizen of a state because he COULDN'T be a citizen because he was inherently created UN-equal.

So, gay marriage today is in no way, to me, anywhere near as big a deal, morally, socially or as a simple matter of right or wrong as slavery once was.

Gay people are citizens of the United States and are afforded equal protection inherently in our Constitutin as a whole and specifically in the 14th amendment.

So, the question, is marriage a right, like voting and property rights, due process rights and all the rest or is it some sort of club that can properly choose it's members?

As a religious 'club' I think it's clear that a given church has no obligation to admit those that don't satisfy their rules.

As a social contract, two people who wish to be recognized as a single public entity (married) attendant with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities afforded that status are ensured equal protection as I see it.

And I still think it is silly. I think marriage is between a man and a woman but I can't argue it on Constitutional grounds. Quite the contrary.

If marriage is not A man and A woman then where can we reasonably define it? And on what grounds? As any two adults? Isn't that just as discriminating as saying it is only for a man and a woman? How can we say 'no' to three or four or more if it is simply just another social contract?

As I say, it used to be understood by all, and accepted pretty much, that a black man was not a man. He was little more than a farm animal and under no circumstances could a woman vote.

I think the republic is safer than ever. We just live in interesting times.

Hessian

Found a site...

http://www.str.org/

Hit the discussion on Same sex challenges and responses.
I am not as articulate or even well read as the writer of the positions. It is also too long to cut & paste.

I appreciate your reasoned response Larry but I stand opposed to Justice Blackmun's position. His "stand" reflects this postmodernism disease that has so captivated today's "intellectuals."

The protections offered in the 14th amendment were just that: targetting racial injustice ALONE. If you want another amendment to deal with sexual preference...make it-put it up to the nation vote. (but we all know where that would end up don't we.)

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Found a site...

Originally posted by Hessian
The protections offered in the 14th amendment were just that: targetting racial injustice ALONE. If you want another amendment to deal with sexual preference...make it-put it up to the nation vote. (but we all know where that would end up don't we.)
Really? :confused: I understood that the 14th Amendment was, for the most part, the creation of national citizenry and making all state constitutions (as well as state and local laws) subject to the US Constitution. One of the major factors was how the states that had been involved in the insurrection were treating "freedmen" and those from northern states coming into their states, but racial injustice was not the sole focus of the amendment.

In Bartemeyer v. Iowa (1873) the concurring opinion of Justices Bradley, Swayne, and Field stated “By that portion of the fourteenth amendment by which no State may make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States, or take life, liberty, or property, without due process of law, it has now become the fundamental law of this country that life, liberty, and property (which include 'the pursuit of happiness') are sacred rights, which the Constitution of the United States guarantees to its humblest citizen against oppressive legislation, whether national or local, so that he cannot be deprived of them without due process of law.”

It was further stated that, “Before this amendment and the thirteenth amendment were adopted, the States had supreme authority over all these matters, and the National government, except in a few particulars, could afford no protection to the individual against arbitrary and oppressive legislation.”

Here is a good reference document on the intent of the 14th Amendment - http://www.constitution.org/col/intent_14th.htm

Hessian

"I understood that the 14th Amendment was, for the most part, the creation of national citizenry and making all state constitutions (as well as state and local laws) subject to the US Constitution."

Naturally Ken that is a brief and correct view of the 14th but what of the intent? Do you think the writers of the 14th viewed this as an avenue to open all sorts of excesses to be tolerated among the masses?

This was clearly an effort to force the old issue of nullification to die off, empower the Federal govt, and make sure that the south would not try to circumvent the citizenship rights of the freemen.
Today: only a liberal would try to breathe all sorts of new interpretations into it.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Naturally Ken that is a brief and correct view of the 14th but what of the intent? Do you think the writers of the 14th viewed this as an avenue to open all sorts of excesses to be tolerated among the masses?
The intent was to give each and every citizen no matter how humble, or anyone within the USA, the same protections from the state and local governments that the Constitution already protected on the Federal level.

I don't think that they intended "this as an avenue to open all sorts of excesses to be tolerated among the masses", but more of making sure that the state and local governments didn't arbitrarily impose excessive and/or restrictive laws against certain classes of people by guaranteeing established protections. In other words the intent was to minimize the excesses of the government over the masses.

Hessian

And now..a similar democracy wobbles further:

Look at his article on Venezuela:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...p_on_re_la_am_ca/venezuela_recall_8&printer=1

Here we have a referendum that spurs the el Presidente to go on a mild but effective purge of his opponents, all in the name of efficiency. How did he get popular? redistribute the wealth, thus buying their vote/support. And the historic rise of the Perone's of Argentina is repeated.

Democracy is actally fragile if the people want a benevolent dictatorship...and they are willing to sacrifice checks & balances, rights etc because the Junta/Dictator/Tyrant promises them bread and a "say" in government.

Sorry to slightly hijack the thread but this applies to our previous discussion.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Since everyone, ahem, Ken, seemed to have forgotten that Sharon posted these findings about 3 weeks ago, and there wasn't much comment on them, I thought I'd present them again for refreshment.

Oh for craps sake, they're already getting divorced in Canada Ten years together - five days married. Divorcing for stupid reasons too; why can't they just be happy?

And it ain't working out in Sweeden either ...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The survey indicated that homosexual male couples were 1.5 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples; while female homosexuals were 2.67 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I bother to mention San francisco? Blame that one on Babs.

quote:
"For God's sake!" said Gary to television reporters. "How much Barbra Streisand can I stand? Babs at breakfast, Babs at lunch, Babs during my soaps! She is SO last century! And who do you suppose we had to listen to at our wedding? SORRY! I just refuse to listen ever again."

Bottom line is, there haven't been that many studies devoted to the assets or liabilities of same sex unions, but at least here are a few.

BTW, the urls were lost in the quote from that posting, but they are available from 7-22-2004, 08:50pm, page 54 of Ken's same-sex marriage debate thread.

My response to Sharon's post went like this:

Sharon, the first URL I clicked on revealed a humorous side to this issue; the second one was more sobering, when read in it's entirety:

"A pro-family think tank has just issued an analysis of a Swedish study that indicates high rates of divorce among homosexuals.

*The results of the study should serve as a warning here in the U.S. about the greater instability of homosexual relationships than heterosexual marriages. "*

and:

"Read and distribute this report! Also, read TVC's report on the high rate of "consensual infidelity" among homosexual couples in Amsterdam. *Even in so-called "steady" homosexual relationships, homosexuals had a minimum of six additional sexual encounters yearly." *

So some folks think gay peoples' leaning towards infidelity are no worse than straight people's?

It ain't as rosy a picture as it seems, is it?

Be that as it may, I still feel if gays and lesbians want to join together in a commitment to each other, let 'em.

I cannot agree that it should be termed a "marriage".

Last edited:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Be that as it may, I still feel if gays and lesbians want to join together in a commitment to each other, let 'em.

I cannot agree that it should be termed a "marriage".
I agree, let 'em.

And I hadn't forgotten anything from the other thread, though I will admit that not all of it is “seared” into my brain, not to mention that the thread is extremely long (but for me there is no page 54, you do know that you can change the number of posts per page displayed). I just don't see it as relevant to the issue at hand. That being having the same privilege as heterosexual couples by being able to form a legally recognized union. If you recall in the previous discussions we had about the California "marriages", I suspected that they would be voided as illegal and they have been. No surprise here.

As to the other concerns you have. Will they divorce more? Who knows and who cares. The percentage of traditional marriages ending in divorce is nothing to claim as a great success. Let the gays experience the “pleasures” of divorce like a good number of our citizens already have or will.

Do they really have that many external affairs? Again who knows and who cares. Promiscuity knows no bounds and I am sure sexual orientation does not make anyone more of a loser that is willing to cheat upon their loved one. If it does, so what, they will have to deal with the costs and “fun” of the divorce process just like heterosexuals that get caught up in the same type of activities.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Ken King
I agree, let 'em.

And I hadn't forgotten anything from the other thread, though I will admit that not all of it is “seared” into my brain, not to mention that the thread is extremely long (but for me there is no page 54, you do know that you can change the number of posts per page displayed). I just don't see it as relevant to the issue at hand. That being having the same privilege as heterosexual couples by being able to form a legally recognized union. If you recall in the previous discussions we had about the California "marriages", I suspected that they would be voided as illegal and they have been. No surprise here.

As to the other concerns you have. Will they divorce more? Who knows and who cares. The percentage of traditional marriages ending in divorce is nothing to claim as a great success. Let the gays experience the “pleasures” of divorce like a good number of our citizens already have or will.

Do they really have that many external affairs? Again who knows and who cares. Promiscuity knows no bounds and I am sure sexual orientation does not make anyone more of a loser that is willing to cheat upon their loved one. If it does, so what, they will have to deal with the costs and “fun” of the divorce process just like heterosexuals that get caught up in the same type of activities.
:confused: My friend, (and I still consider you that way), I asked you to provide me with any relevant studies, findings or investigatory searches that would give gravity to same sex unions.

You replied you weren't aware of any such studies, as yet.

I point to these arguements, that appeared to be overlooked, and to you it seems irrelevant, not germane to the overall topic we are debating?

I bring these up again in response to your apparent unawareness of these findings; perhaps you did not try a Google search?

Ken, they do suggest a higher divorce rate, a tendency to "adulterate" beyond the "union" they've commited themselves to - up to 5 or 6 different partners a year, and this has no relevance?

Ken, is it time to change the current prescription of your bi-focals?

We don't appear to be reading the same text with the same understanding.

I cannot, and I will not dispute you on the issues of civil rights and equal protection under the law, however, in the pursuit of those ideas and goals, are we adding to, or simply maintaining the anguish to which we subject ourselves as human beings on this earth?

In the relatively short span of time you and I will spend on this planet, it probably won't amount to a hill of beans to us; but what will this issue mean to those that come after us?

Is it worth it to them? Will they muse to themselves "What the hell were they thinking"?

Oh well, "it felt good at the time".

Hessian

So it felt good huh?

"Dr. Steven Wexner of the Cleveland Clinic in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, chronicled the diseases in 1990. "Up to 55 percent of homosexual men with anorectal complaints have gonorrhea; 80 percent of the patients with syphilis are homosexuals," he wrote. "Chlamydia is found in 15 percent of asymptomatic homosexual men, and up to one third of homosexuals have active anorectal herpes simplex virus." He went on to point out, "In addition, a host of parasites, bacterial, viral, and protozoan are rampant in the homosexual population." 2

Wexner is not alone in his observations. Dr. Selma Dritz wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine, "Oral and Anal intercourse present physicians with surgical as well as medical problems, ranging from anal fissures and impaction of foreign bodies in the rectum to major diagnostic dilemmas."3 Dr. Marlys Witte et al. noted in The International Journal of Dermatology, that homosexual male practices such as "receptive anal and oral intercourse and oral-anal contact, recurrent rectal trauma associated with 'fisting,'" and venereal and parasitic infections, lead to many medical problems including tissue inflammation, "... intense angiogenesis, and progressive fibrosis." 4 And Dr. Christina M. Surawicz et al. noted Homosexually active men have frequent intestinal and rectal symptoms resulting from sexually acquired gastrointestinal infections." 5

( http://www.homosexuellt.com/infosida/show_article.asp?Idnr=207 )

and for those needing facts:
"Medical literature shows homosexuals to be at especially high risk for syphilis. The Archives of Internal Medicine reported on a study in 1991 that found, "Homosexually active men are significantly more likely to report syphilis and less likely to present with primary syphilis than heterosexual men."25 The British Co-operative Clinical Group noted that homosexuals acquired syphilis at a rate ten times that of heterosexuals.26 Other journals also note a high correlation of homosexuality and syphilis. 27,28,29"

So...if the Gay lifestyle get legitimized by the State/Fed Govt...will the State/Fed govt thus be required to open more clinics to deal with the further outbreak of these infectious diseases?

How about these inviting options?
*enteric infection
*Shigellosis
*Campylobacter
*Amebiasis
*G. Lamblia and Entamoeba histolytica parasites
*Hepatitis
*elevated risk for HSV-2 [herpes simplex virus]
*Cytomegalovirus
*21 of the 57 men with anal cancer (37 percent) reported that they were homosexual or bisexual.
* Hosts of diseases that attach to AIDs participants (note: I did not say victims...)

And for those with other social disorders:
"A study that surveyed 3,400 homosexuals found, "Substantially higher proportions of the homosexual sample used alcohol, marijuana, or cocaine than was the case in the general population."74 Other studies support these findings.75,76 "

Any normal rational human who regards these stats & studies would try to protect their families & friends from these walking plagues....but we aren't rational are we...we want to marry them!!

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
So it felt good huh?

"Dr. Steven Wexner of the Cleveland Clinic in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, chronicled the diseases in 1990. "Up to 55 percent of homosexual men with anorectal complaints have gonorrhea; 80 percent of the patients with syphilis are homosexuals," he wrote. "Chlamydia is found in 15 percent of asymptomatic homosexual men, and up to one third of homosexuals have active anorectal herpes simplex virus." He went on to point out, "In addition, a host of parasites, bacterial, viral, and protozoan are rampant in the homosexual population." 2

Wexner is not alone in his observations. Dr. Selma Dritz wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine, "Oral and Anal intercourse present physicians with surgical as well as medical problems, ranging from anal fissures and impaction of foreign bodies in the rectum to major diagnostic dilemmas."3 Dr. Marlys Witte et al. noted in The International Journal of Dermatology, that homosexual male practices such as "receptive anal and oral intercourse and oral-anal contact, recurrent rectal trauma associated with 'fisting,'" and venereal and parasitic infections, lead to many medical problems including tissue inflammation, "... intense angiogenesis, and progressive fibrosis." 4 And Dr. Christina M. Surawicz et al. noted Homosexually active men have frequent intestinal and rectal symptoms resulting from sexually acquired gastrointestinal infections." 5

( http://www.homosexuellt.com/infosida/show_article.asp?Idnr=207 )

and for those needing facts:
"Medical literature shows homosexuals to be at especially high risk for syphilis. The Archives of Internal Medicine reported on a study in 1991 that found, "Homosexually active men are significantly more likely to report syphilis and less likely to present with primary syphilis than heterosexual men."25 The British Co-operative Clinical Group noted that homosexuals acquired syphilis at a rate ten times that of heterosexuals.26 Other journals also note a high correlation of homosexuality and syphilis. 27,28,29"

So...if the Gay lifestyle get legitimized by the State/Fed Govt...will the State/Fed govt thus be required to open more clinics to deal with the further outbreak of these infectious diseases?
:barf: I'm pained to admit it, however, I see no relevance or germaness to the current topic at hand: To whit: "We must, in all accordance with due process of judicial law allow these human beings to subject themselves to further pain and illness to themselves, and to others with whom they choose to intimately associate themselves with."

"This court may in no way consider other options which are, or are not worthy, to this endeavor".

U. S. Ninth Court of Appeals, the Honorable State of California.

Case closed.

SmallTown

Football season!

Yea, because we all know only married people have sex :rolleyes:

Ken King

PREMO Member
:confused: My friend, (and I still consider you that way), I asked you to provide me with any relevant studies, findings or investigatory searches that would give gravity to same sex unions.

You replied you weren't aware of any such studies, as yet.

I point to these arguements, that appeared to be overlooked, and to you it seems irrelevant, not germane to the overall topic we are debating?

I bring these up again in response to your apparent unawareness of these findings; perhaps you did not try a Google search?

Ken, they do suggest a higher divorce rate, a tendency to "adulterate" beyond the "union" they've commited themselves to - up to 5 or 6 different partners a year, and this has no relevance?

Ken, is it time to change the current prescription of your bi-focals?

We don't appear to be reading the same text with the same understanding.

I cannot, and I will not dispute you on the issues of civil rights and equal protection under the law, however, in the pursuit of those ideas and goals, are we adding to, or simply maintaining the anguish to which we subject ourselves as human beings on this earth?

In the relatively short span of time you and I will spend on this planet, it probably won't amount to a hill of beans to us; but what will this issue mean to those that come after us?

Is it worth it to them? Will they muse to themselves "What the hell were they thinking"?

Oh well, "it felt good at the time".
They suggest a tendency? Is that all you need for proof is a suggestion that something is true? Whatever happened to facts and we can't have any facts on the impact of same-sex marriages until they have taken place for a while to build a data set.

And we have met so you know I don't wear glasses (unlike you) and I really wonder which of us is more skewed in our thinking.

You say, let them do it and then continue to come up with arguments against it. What's up with that? You have a little John Kerry hiding away inside of you?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
[BYou say, let them do it and then continue to come up with arguments against it. What's up with that? You have a little John Kerry hiding away inside of you? [/B]
Yeah, I say "let 'em do it", because I'm pretty sure it's here to stay. In one way or another, the gays will win an arguement to enter into a civil union, or whatever it is ultimately termed.

There is still some nagging unrest in my mind:
Is this the right way to go?
What will it's effect be on society?
Are we opening a pandora's box?
Are we going to be sorry, not because we let it happen, but because where it might lead us?

I don't think it will be curtailed, I'm just leery of it's effects.

Haven't you ever seen something started in motion, and wondered if it was the right approach?

There are two facts that John Kerry and I have in common:

He wasn't in Cambodia on Christmas Eve 1968, and neither was I!:biggrin:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Yeah, I say "let 'em do it", because I'm pretty sure it's here to stay. In one way or another, the gays will win an arguement to enter into a civil union, or whatever it is ultimately termed.
I’m sure it’s here to stay too, that is if we truly believe in equality and I too could care less what they call it. I understand the stigma some have when thinking of same-sex couples being “married”, but they should be allowed to form a legal union.
There is still some nagging unrest in my mind:
Is this the right way to go?
What will it's effect be on society?
Are we opening a pandora's box?
Are we going to be sorry, not because we let it happen, but because where it might lead us?
It might not be popular but it is right when you look at it from an equal rights point of view.
Effects on society? Don’t know, but I suspect probably not much. It might be a boon for divorce lawyers by giving them a whole new crop of customers.
Pandora’s Box? I don’t see it, we don’t let those whose religious customs allow for multiple spouses to have them, one at a time is more then enough.
Where it might lead us? I look at it as why worry about something that might happen until it actually starts to happen. It isn’t like by letting them form a union the world will stop spinning or our nation will crumble and fall.
I don't think it will be curtailed, I'm just leery of it's effects.

Haven't you ever seen something started in motion, and wondered if it was the right approach?
I have no problem with cautious skepticism, but I really don’t see any devastation coming from same-sex unions.

Yep, watched two space shuttles blow up, wondered about that quite a bit.
There are two facts that John Kerry and I have in common:

He wasn't in Cambodia on Christmas Eve 1968, and neither was I!:biggrin:
Hell and I thought you both were tall. :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Hell and I thought you both were tall. :killingme

Hah! You told the rest of the group that you and I have met previously, and the fact that you don't wear glasses, and I do.

I think it's time you seriously consider being tested for your eyesight!

If you think Kerry and I are both tall, there is definitely a discrepancy in your vision.:biggrin:

No, that's a: :lmao: :lmao: :roflmao: