Caitlyn Jenner announces run for governor of California: 'I'm in!'

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because it is just a prelude to acceptance of their sickness as being a way of life we should accept.

So what? How does that hurt you?

Just as many accepted homosexuality, some want to have sex with children, some want to legalize incest and beastiality.

FACT: the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men. That's a real statistic and has always been the case. Most sexual molestations are perpetrated on a young girl by a heterosexual man. To equate homosexuality with pedophilia or incest or bestiality is absurd.

I agree that trans "women" shouldn't be allowed to use women's facilities or compete in women's sports. That opens up an enormous can of worms unnecessarily, especially since our overlords are either not terribly bright and can't come up with reasonable solutions, or they're causing societal friction on purpose.

But when it doesn't directly affect me, I don't give a damn what people do. Why do you?

SamSpade

I agree that trans "women" shouldn't be allowed to use women's facilities or compete in women's sports.

When even the most famous trans agrees - a former Decathlon gold medalist - who says it's not fair. It's not fair for a young woman to spend her entire life to reach the top rung in her sport - only to have her scholarship or big win taken by a man dressing like a woman.

The "identity" of thinking you're a woman doesn't change biology - we've already had trans men molesting and raping women in prison where they've been placed because of their sexual "identity".

I found it especially amusing that when Caitlyn was challenged over his opinion about trans men competing in sports against women - that disallowing it somehow impinges on their identity as a woman - he just countered that it ISN'T FAIR. I don't care how "woke" you are, the trans man is physically stronger. Period.