Cake Decorating?

thebird

Hey there, anyone know of any places in Southern Maryland I could sign up for a cake decorating class? I'm big in to baking but have no idea about technique or anything when it comes to decorating and would like a little direction.

I took the evening classes offered by Parks & Rec many years back. Those classes were very educational. I've since gone on to make many cakes for various occasions including wedding cakes and anniversary cakes big enough to feed 600.

You can also check with Michael's Arts & Crafts stores in your area.

TBone

Hey there, anyone know of any places in Southern Maryland I could sign up for a cake decorating class? I'm big in to baking but have no idea about technique or anything when it comes to decorating and would like a little direction.

I took it at Cakes N Things in Waldorf several years ago and had the best time.

angel11284

i just took level 1 at michaels but for the level 2 class i will be going to ac moore...check their websites