California gets bluer

Sapidus

Yes, I honestly believe that. Please provide the specific things he has "done to … widen the gap".

Link?

Your breath is your issue. Whether something is divisive, like Pelosi makes constantly or, in your opinion, Trump makes constantly is a matter of opinion. You have one, I have another, and it would be useless to try and convince the other the opposite.

Feel free to post some proof of your statements Otherwise you have bene lied to and believe it r you re deliberately trying to fool people

This_person

Feel free to post some proof of your statements Otherwise you have bene lied to and believe it r you re deliberately trying to fool people
you provided a viable, reasonable link to prove your point that black home ownership is lower.

Now, I'm waiting to find out what Trump did to cause that.

I'll wait.....:☕🍿

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
California is turning into a Oligarchy, Like Haiti, Guatemala, Salvador, Zimbabwe and yes Russia.
All the rich concentrated and isolated from the poor and eventually the bourgeoisie .

The bourgeoisie have been and will continually leave....why do you think it's turning blue.....and the oligarchs will rule completely with their little brown people cleaning their homes, taking care of the their children.

They need to have the homeless so they can throw big parties to "help" them and show their wonderful possessions and humility.

Sapidus

you provided a viable, reasonable link to prove your point that black home ownership is lower.

Now, I'm waiting to find out what Trump did to cause that.

I'll wait.....:☕🍿

I thought you said everything that happened under Clinton when she was Secretary of State was ultimately her fault.

Why wouldn’t we presume the same of the president. ?

Oh right. You are ethically and morally inconsistent

You might be the worst of the people on here because you think you are reasonable , honest and not racist.

At least most of the others admit it.

This_person

I thought you said everything that happened under Clinton when she was Secretary of State was ultimately her fault.

Why wouldn’t we presume the same of the president. ?

Oh right. You are ethically and morally inconsistent

You might be the worst of the people on here because you think you are reasonable , honest and not racist.

At least most of the others admit it.
Things under her cognizance, yes. What part of home ownership by a subset of Americans is under Trump's cognizance.

You'll note when I answered what Trump did for the homeless, I talked about him establishing a culture that changed things. He did absolutely nothing to directly impact the economy so well, or unemployment so well, etc. But, deregulation culture influenced business to grow and hire.

I'm looking for the same type of thing - what did Trump do that clearly caused the unemployment rate for the same subset of Americans to drop to historic lows, but also home ownership.

You have a chance to make a point. Please try and do so.

Sapidus

Things under her cognizance, yes. What part of home ownership by a subset of Americans is under Trump's cognizance.

You'll note when I answered what Trump did for the homeless, I talked about him establishing a culture that changed things. He did absolutely nothing to directly impact the economy so well, or unemployment so well, etc. But, deregulation culture influenced business to grow and hire.

I'm looking for the same type of thing - what did Trump do that clearly caused the unemployment rate for the same subset of Americans to drop to historic lows, but also home ownership.

You have a chance to make a point. Please try and do so.

So you admit she had no knowledge of the Uranium 1 deal which you spent weeks whining and crying about?

God you are pathetic.

This_person

So you admit she had no knowledge of the Uranium 1 deal which you spent weeks whining and crying about?
No, that’s directly under her cognizance.

What actions did Trump take with respect to the home ownership of a subset of citizens?

WingsOfGold

I was born and raised there and still have a lot of friends there. All but one, that I know of, are totally against the crap show that's going on.
Numbers don't lie, it is what it is. Ca has turned into a total shitshow like Md, NY, Co, Cn, NH et al. They elect aholes that that fight against ICE, invite illegal invasion, shaft their own taxpayers... who needs them? We are far better off without their mentality.

This_person

What actions did Hillary take regarding the sale of Uranium?
I'll answer you after you answer the question I asked first - what actions did Trump take with respect to the home ownership of a subset of citizens?

Only fair first question asked gets answered before the last one.

Sapidus

I'll answer you after you answer the question I asked first - what actions did Trump take with respect to the home ownership of a subset of citizens?

Only fair first question asked gets answered before the last one.

Gotcha Hypocrite.

Why cant you admit you have one standard for Democrats and A different for whatever Trump claims to be?

This_person

Gotcha Hypocrite.

Why cant you admit you have one standard for Democrats and A different for whatever Trump claims to be?
How is it hypocritical to ask you to answer a question asked multiple times before I'll answer yours? I'll answer yours, but I need you to respond to mine first. It's called a conversation.

Sapidus

How is it hypocritical to ask you to answer a question asked multiple times before I'll answer yours? I'll answer yours, but I need you to respond to mine first. It's called a conversation.

Because I have proven my argument that Black homeownership has fallen to historic lows under Trump for which he as the present is ultimately responsible,

You cant have it both ways hypocrite

This_person

Because I have proven my argument that Black homeownership has fallen to historic lows under Trump for which he as the present is ultimately responsible,

You cant have it both ways hypocrite
How is he responsible for individuals' actions? For their choice to buy homes or not?

To use your "Hillary Uranium One" example, Hillary was Secretary of State, and the State Department was required, directly, to sign off on the deal. As Sec State, she was responsible for the actions of the Dept of State, which signed off on the deal.

What is the parallel to home ownership? What is the action the federal government - ostensibly under the authority of Trump similar to State under the authority of Clinton - did to change home ownership by a segment of the population?

The fact is, and you now know this because you are trying to find something and can't, Trump had no direct impact on home ownership of any segment of the population. It's a correlation that actually flies in the face of common sense, since under Trump unemployment of black Americans is at the lowest in recorded history. Trump did not directly cause that low unemployment - but it is coincident with anti-regulation policies and atmosphere in federal government that Trump oversaw. There's a strong correlation.

There's zero correlation with Trump and home ownership, and you just can't admit it, because Orangemanbad in your view is a real thing.

Sapidus

How is he responsible for individuals' actions? For their choice to buy homes or not?

To use your "Hillary Uranium One" example, Hillary was Secretary of State, and the State Department was required, directly, to sign off on the deal. As Sec State, she was responsible for the actions of the Dept of State, which signed off on the deal.

What is the parallel to home ownership? What is the action the federal government - ostensibly under the authority of Trump similar to State under the authority of Clinton - did to change home ownership by a segment of the population?

The fact is, and you now know this because you are trying to find something and can't, Trump had no direct impact on home ownership of any segment of the population. It's a correlation that actually flies in the face of common sense, since under Trump unemployment of black Americans is at the lowest in recorded history. Trump did not directly cause that low unemployment - but it is coincident with anti-regulation policies and atmosphere in federal government that Trump oversaw. There's a strong correlation.

There's zero correlation with Trump and home ownership, and you just can't admit it, because Orangemanbad in your view is a real thing.

Again you continue to beat a dead horse.

Trump hasn't built an inch of the wall yet his rhetoric has deterred immigrants from crossing the souther border. The day Trump was elected the stock market rose because companies realized they would benefit by being able to pollute more, care for their workers less and cuts corners in a bid for profitably.

These are to ways in which a leader can influence things without policy or signing off on things. Just like you said it is a correlation.

Is it any wonder a marginalized group might be facing discrimination under a president who seeks to marginalized minorities even further? This is how trump is responsible for what happens under his presidency despite not making a specific law barring blacks from owning homes