GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
California Internet Advertising Tax to Fund Journalism

yeah that press is going to be neutral, fair and balanced

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Unsealed Affidavit in Criminal Case Against George Gascon's 'Ethics' Deputy Reveals Depths of Corruption

A recently-unsealed affidavit in the criminal case pending against Los Angeles County DA George Gascón's Ethics and Integrity Assistant shows how Gascón’s management team believes they are above accountability and gives a stunning behind-the-scenes look of how Soros DA lieutenants operate on behalf of their elected bosses.

That Assistant District Attorney, Diana Teran, was arrested in late April and charged with 11 felonies related to the "unauthorized use of data from confidential, statutorily-protected peace officer files." According to a press release from California Attorney General Rob Bonta, Teran "accessed computer data including numerous confidential peace officer files in 2018, while working as a Constitutional Policing Advisor at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD), and, after joining the LADA in January 2021, impermissibly used that data at the LADA."

And, according to a report by RedState's Managing Editor Jennifer Van Laar, there are claims by former LASD deputies that Teran engaged in unethical conduct related to Internal Affairs Bureau investigations during her time at that agency.

Among the many eye-opening revelations from the affidavit of California DOJ Special Agent Tony Baca, a computer crime investigator with 21 years of experience:

• The investigation began after Teran's boss, Joseph Iniguez, threatened to use his position to put police officers who arrested his fiancé for DUI in December 2021 on the Brady list.
  • Though Teran is charged with 11 felony counts, her conduct could have been charged much more aggressively.
  • An investigative criminal grand jury was used in this case, and the investigator states, “I have not included each and every fact known to me concerning this investigation.” It is possible the unethical conduct runs much deeper than just an 11-count felony filing against one executive.
  • Because the case was filed so conservatively, the prosecutors have limited their case to the incidents in which they have overwhelming evidence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"Gavin Is Done" - State Farm's ULTIMATUM To California Could End Newsom’s Presidential Hopes​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Family IMMEDIATELY EVACUATES Son FROM Oakland BACK TO FLORIDA After GETTING ROBBED ON DAY ONE!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

California Fast Food Franchisees Forced to Cut Employees’ Hours due to $20 Minimum Wage

Lawrence Cheng, whose family owns several Wendy’s restaurants in southern California, has had to fill in behind the register to make up for the dramatic cuts, he told the Associated Press.

While he used to have “nearly a dozen employees” working the afternoon shift at his Fountain Valley location, he is reportedly down to just seven per shift.

“We kind of just cut where we can,” Cheng told the outlet. “I schedule one less person, and then I come in for that time that I didn’t schedule and I work that hour.”

Before Newsom’s mandate, he was paying his 250 workers $16 an hour. Now, the only way he can keep up with paying them $20 is to simply have them work fewer hours.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Wendy's & Jersey Mikes CRUSHED By Woke $20 Minimum Wage & SHOCKINGLY Fires Staff & Cut Hours​