Callaway 460 X Driver...

thurley42

HY;FR
Golfdom sounds like a good idea for a Saturday trip. Thanks for the tip. I have Mizuno MX25 irons that I had fitted and they are great. I think I need to do the same for the next driver. My current driver is a Ping G2 that I bought at Second Swing (now Mike's) in Waldorf and I have fought a severe fade/slice with that ever since I bought it a couple of years ago (notwithstanding the monster DUCK HOOK into the water at last year's SOMD open -- ask Pete, Air or Kom). I think it is a little too open for me so maybe a properly fitted draw or neutral driver might help straighten me out.

Thanks again for the tip! :yay:

NO problemo...

thurley42

HY;FR
New for '08 is my :eek:tterslice: :ohwell: BUT it only manifests itself with my driver. I was contemplating the purchase of an R7 Draw or even the SuperQuad but I think that the problem may be the weak grip I use on my driver vs. the stronger one with everything else in the bag.

I have 1 month before MB so I hope I can get it straight (pun sort of intended) before then. I'll go and bash a bucket sometime next week to see if my theory is correct.

SuperQuad TP?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I had a "biggest bertha", and it had an X-flex shaft (yes I know that's for "old" people and women :lol:)

"L" is the most flexible shaft and "X" is the stiffest shaft. "L" denotes "ladies flex"; "A" denotes "senior flex"; "R" denotes "regular flex"; "S" denotes "stiff flex"; and "X" denotes "extra stiff flex."

From about.com

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
"L" is the most flexible shaft and "X" is the stiffest shaft. "L" denotes "ladies flex"; "A" denotes "senior flex"; "R" denotes "regular flex"; "S" denotes "stiff flex"; and "X" denotes "extra stiff flex."

From about.com

I'm pretty sure it was/is an X-flex, and that thing reminds me of those "unbreakble combs" :lol: that thing bends a good bit....