Calling all hunters

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Out of curiosity does anyone make a bug spray, unscented that keeps ticks, etc away that the deer can't smell?

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks for the link. I read the reviews. Most say it does a great job for mosquitoes but one did mention chiggers. I know during the winter, ticks aren't usually much of a problem but hubby has crop damage permit and the ticks are unreal right now. I'll have to show him this.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Thanks for the link. I read the reviews. Most say it does a great job for mosquitoes but one did mention chiggers. I know during the winter, ticks aren't usually much of a problem but hubby has crop damage permit and the ticks are unreal right now. I'll have to show him this.
What you doin in the woods?? :eyebrow:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
:lmao:I don't go into the woods:whistle: Hubby and my daughter went Fri and Sat and they came home with ticks on their clothes and a couple attached to them. Little suckers can get anywhere, lol. I swear everytime he comes home I'm afraid we'll miss some and they'll be crawling on me :heebiejeebies::jameo:

:lmao:I don't go into the woods:whistle: Hubby and my daughter went Fri and Sat and they came home with ticks on their clothes and a couple attached to them. Little suckers can get anywhere, lol. I swear everytime he comes home I'm afraid we'll miss some and they'll be crawling on me :heebiejeebies::jameo:
Tuck the pants into the boot tops. Duct tape where any 2 pieces of clothes meet. That will cut down on the number of ticks.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks for the tip. He does use that Chigger X on his legs before it gets dressed. It has a slight odor but his camo is that carbon stuff that I guess helps concel some odor. I thought with all the hunting products out there that maybe there was a spray for ticks, etc. as well.

Thanks for the tip. He does use that Chigger X on his legs before it gets dressed. It has a slight odor but his camo is that carbon stuff that I guess helps concel some odor. I thought with all the hunting products out there that maybe there was a spray for ticks, etc. as well.
I never had problems with ticks using the no stinkin bugs.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Cool. I'm going to see if he wants to order some. He ran out of the Chigger X and I went to Rite Aid, CVS and Walmart and nobody had it. Maybe when it's closer to hunting season.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Just this year they sponsored but only delivered half what they promised.

Possibly running into you at the store isn't ringing any bells. Sorry :shrug:. Please do not take offense. Sometimes I can barely remember 2 days ago, :lmao: I was going to ask hubby but he's asleep (now's my chance to steal the remote, lol).