Calvert Co members?

M

MeMeMeMeMe

Hi! I just joined after checking in occasionally for a few months. Seems like a lot of the regular posters are from west of the Patuxent...Are there many from Calvert on here?

(I hope I've checked my grammAr and spelling adequately. :peace:)

M

MeMeMeMeMe

:lmao: Been lurking, have we?

Welcome!

A little...Really only a couple of times...(OK 10, maybe 20 times)...Not sure what I'm getting in to. Looks like fun/torture/adictive. I'm really going to have to learn how to spell.

Seamaid

:howdy:

Hi! I just joined after checking in occasionally for a few months. Seems like a lot of the regular posters are from west of the Patuxent...Are there many from Calvert on here?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Calvert county here - on the bay!

:howdy:
Welcome! Very interesting people here. Don't worry about the spelling -- if you mess up, someone will either let you know or quote you! That's one of the ways to meet interesting people !! :killingme

O

ohsnoes

Calvert here. :howdy:

me123

I'm in Calvert too!! Moved from St. Marys last year...big step! LOL! :buddies:

L

Libertarian

Calvert here too...welcome!