Calvert Photography Club

chasgaut

Open To All

Thanx to MrX for the post - the response has been great - the next meeting is at the Prince Frederick Public Library in Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 on April 4th at 12:15.

The club is open to anyone interested in learning and sharing about photography. We will probably be planning an outdoor field trip for May. During the meeting we plan to discuss getting more out of your camera.

brownsun.jpg

MrX

High Octane
Thanx to MrX for the post - the response has been great - the next meeting is at the Prince Frederick Public Library in Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 on April 4th at 12:15.

The club is open to anyone interested in learning and sharing about photography. We will probably be planning an outdoor field trip for May. During the meeting we plan to discuss getting more out of your camera.

You're quite welcome.

I look forward to coming to the next meeting. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
You're quite welcome.

I look forward to coming to the next meeting. :howdy:

You beat me to it, Mr. X! I was coming to post this information, too! I had intended to go to the first meeting but I remembered the time wrong. If I had half a brain I probably would have realized that the library is not open at 7pm on Saturdays. :doh:

I hope to make the next meeting...but it's scheduled for Cherry Blossom peak!! (That's what my next thread is going to be about.)

I'm very excited about this club and look forward to getting out and shooting with fellow SOMDers. :dye:

MrX

High Octane
You beat me to it, Mr. X! I was coming to post this information, too! I had intended to go to the first meeting but I remembered the time wrong. If I had half a brain I probably would have realized that the library is not open at 7pm on Saturdays. :doh:

I hope to make the next meeting...but it's scheduled for Cherry Blossom peak!! (That's what my next thread is going to be about.)

I'm very excited about this club and look forward to getting out and shooting with fellow SOMDers. :dye:

:buddies: Hope to see you there! Well, i wont know WTH you are....but hope you make it. lol.

Joe'smom

I hope to make it....after I haul my mom in the a.m. (and provided I get my dead a$$ out of bed early enough!)
This man is an excellent teacher and a great guy. I was very sorry when I got married he had stopped doing wedding photography(and all at that point) I am glad to hear he's back behind a cam--he's got talent to share!

MrX

High Octane
I hope to make it....after I haul my mom in the a.m. (and provided I get my dead a$$ out of bed early enough!)
This man is an excellent teacher and a great guy. I was very sorry when I got married he had stopped doing wedding photography(and all at that point) I am glad to hear he's back behind a cam--he's got talent to share!

Just a note, if you plan on attending the next meeting, GET THERE EARLY! I arrived about five minutes after the scheduled start time and couldnt even get through the door into the room it was so packed.

Joe'smom

Just a note, if you plan on attending the next meeting, GET THERE EARLY! I arrived about five minutes after the scheduled start time and couldnt even get through the door into the room it was so packed.
I never made it all...at least you got there.....
Saturdays is pretty much taken up by my mom--even with an early start---I wasn't home till 12:30.

F

forceofnature

I was at the Cherry Blossom Festival but never really went to go see the darn cherry trees. Hope there was a good group at the library.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:buddies: Hope to see you there! Well, i wont know WTH you are....but hope you make it. lol.

I couldn't make it, I had to go up to New Jersey...no Cherry Blossom shots either. The first Saturday of May I'll be joining some SOMDers doing puppy photos shoots as donations for a local rescue. Are they planning to set-up/start a forum?