calypso bay

tyky

eieio
Its absolutely disgusting and even worse someone sent me a pic on my phone that is exactly as that sounds THAT WAS SICK!!!!!!!!!!

If I were you I would block that person's phone calls and please don't touch anything they have touched

4d2008

Actually I think people are still coming tonight! :neener:

Kelb luv ya but no... I wont be making this trip. After the Jersey trip I dont think I want another hotel room weekend.

So for the few of us left....

I say Hulas

kelb

art imitating life
Kelb luv ya but no... I wont be making this trip. After the Jersey trip I dont think I want another hotel room weekend.

So for the few of us left....

I say Hulas

Oh I had to give this speech to someone else recently but.... The world does NOT revolve around you :lol: Hmm who was it I gave that speech to? :lmao:

4d2008

HOLY CRAPOLA, this weekend sucks for bands. Think Ill just have a drink at the house and wait for tomorrows activities instead.

kelb

art imitating life
HOLY CRAPOLA, this weekend sucks for bands. Think Ill just have a drink at the house and wait for tomorrows activities instead.

Bands on a Friday.. NOPE! you will have to travel for that. Memories has one.. but eh....If you go there wait till Sat night for Frankie!!!!!!!!

4d2008

Bands on a Friday.. NOPE! you will have to travel for that. Memories has one.. but eh....If you go there wait till Sat night for Frankie!!!!!!!!

Already have big plans for sat so thats a no go as well.
hmmmmmm maybe Ill stick with the down down south stuff and do the boat house or monks just to chill vice bands.

UncleBacon

you have some lifting to do...I get off at 3...so we get to go to waldorf after...450lbs of fun...make sure you use your strong hand child