Came to SO MD April of 2002. Still Have not met a nice lady friend

howdee1957

Hi there. I am a transplant to this area from Philadelhia area originally. If any of you ladies uses Yahoo chat you must know the frustratiion I am meeting whenever I go to or even attempt to meet a nice woman. I get mostly women who will not even unbuckle their seat belts, turn of engine and exit the car. I am a nice guy and relatively attractive. Just really trying to hone in on a nice female from here possibly herself totally exasperated with Yahoo chat.

D

dmc854

howdee1957 said:
Hi there. I am a transplant to this area from Philadelhia area originally. If any of you ladies uses Yahoo chat you must know the frustratiion I am meeting whenever I go to or even attempt to meet a nice woman. I get mostly women who will not even unbuckle their seat belts, turn of engine and exit the car. I am a nice guy and relatively attractive. Just really trying to hone in on a nice female from here possibly herself totally exasperated with Yahoo chat.

Sweetie, using words like 'hone in' and using Yahoo chat will not get you a nice lady. Why is there no relatively attractive picture of yourself on your profile??? :smoochy:

howdee1957

i fret yoru brain is fried really

Bogart said:
It must be raw by now.

i hope i blocked you successfully here. I just find it so unreal people like yoruself are let loose in society. Why do you wear undies with David Hasselhoffs likeness on them? Are you male?????

D

dmc854

Some Nice Guy

OH MY GAWD. howdee gave me red because he is honing in and can't find a decent woman. He has no pic (mine is on my profile) and I think he is honing for a 47 yr. old virgin. Bite me howdee. No wonder you have no woman. :shutup:

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
Sweetie, using words like 'hone in' and using Yahoo chat will not get you a nice lady. Why is there no relatively attractive picture of yourself on your profile??? :smoochy:
Excellent answer!! :yay:

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
OH MY GAWD. howdee gave me red because he is honing in and can't find a decent woman. He has no pic (mine is on my profile) and I think he is honing for a 47 yr. old virgin. Bite me howdee. No wonder you have no woman. :shutup:
Couldn't have been him. Look at his power/points/posts..... You've been had!! :lmao:

howdee1957

David said:
Hi howdee,

Most people are going to meet someone either through work or mutual friends. Other than that, your best bet is to use a reputable on-line dating service. We have the best listed here:

http://somd.com/dating/

I think you're wasting your time in on-line chat rooms. You never know who or what you are talking to.

Thanks i agree about chat room waste of time. I believe i did try that site already. Take Care

D

dmc854

Mikeinsmd said:
Excellent answer!! :yay:
Thanks. :smoochy: BUT look what happened after my response..Grrrr. Let's see a pic of howdee and I will judge if he is relatively attractive. I doubt it.. K :peace:

D

dmc854

Mikeinsmd said:
Couldn't have been him. Look at his power/points/posts..... You've been had!! :lmao:
Boo Hoo. I've been had and I didn't feel a thing. I saw that. LOL If'n I am going to be had you better pull my hair and call me momma!

D

dmc854

dmc854 said:
Boo Hoo. I've been had and I didn't feel a thing. I saw that. LOL If'n I am going to be had you better pull my hair and call me momma!
Thanks David and your Wolfgang but unless you are a woman, EFF off..LOL

Mikeinsmd

howdee1957 said:
i think your doctor can prescribe you prozak. ask him or her for it fast. bye
Ok :loser: Look at your karma now BIG BOY!! And I signed it too jerk. Now we all know why you can't buy a date. I was trying to help you :loser: You're going to make friends as fast here as you have in the last 2 yrs!! :lmao:

D

dmc854

howdee1957 said:
i think your doctor can prescribe you prozak. ask him or her for it fast. bye
LOL...Mike doesn't need Prozac. He needs NASCAR to start and have NASCAR rivalry sex! As in all sports and life, rivalry sex is the best. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
LOL...Mike doesn't need Prozac. He needs NASCAR to start and have NASCAR rivalry sex! As in all sports and life, rivalry sex is the best. :lmao:
:lmao: Man what crawled up that guys azz?? It became obvious REAL quick why he can't get a date. :lmao:

Oh yea, bring on my NASCAR sex baby!! WOO HOO The twins are next week!! :yay: :banana: :thewave: :party: :alkies:

howdee1957

Amazing the anger you all dispense to me here

and your emails are revolting to me. I am going to remove this thing. I never in my wildest dream thought so many angry frustrated men would fester on me. Goodbye Goobers

D

dmc854

howdee1957 said:
and your emails are revolting to me. I am going to remove this thing. I never in my wildest dream thought so many angry frustrated men would fester on me. Goodbye Goobers
TFF. you have NO sense of humor in life and I am NOT a man. Get with the program or get out. buh bye...

howdee1957

And how many dates does sick angry man Mike get?

all you do is sit at your terminal looking to attack people on here. I am sure women know that in you. Get a six pack goober boy and get drowned fast.