Came to SO MD April of 2002. Still Have not met a nice lady friend

D

dmc854

howdee1957 said:
all you do is sit at your terminal looking to attack people on here. I am sure women know that in you. Get a six pack goober boy and get drowned fast.
AHEM. Mike HAS his posted. YOU my dear man, do not...Mike is NOT dog meat. I am still thinking Doo Dee. Send me a pic, big boy.

Mikeinsmd

howdee1957 said:
and your emails are revolting to me. I am going to remove this thing. I never in my wildest dream thought so many angry frustrated men would fester on me. Goodbye Goobers
Ya try to help just one loser and this is the thanks we get??? Don't let the door hit ya azz on da way out raw palm boy!! :lmao:

DMC, what was up with your comment to David? :confused:

Last edited:
D

dmc854

howdee1957 said:
all you do is sit at your terminal looking to attack people on here. I am sure women know that in you. Get a six pack goober boy and get drowned fast.

Meet me at Apehangers one night. I'll arm wrestle you. :love:

howdee1957

and as for whoever DMC854 is?

:dead: you are a sad human being indeed. all you do is sit here and write hate mail to people on line? I finally removed this thing due to insolent sick brains who all attacked me for making a nice posting. I think you all need a good night or week in jail if not there now in the library on tax paid internet time. Good Riddance to ALL you psychopaths. GET HEAD HELP FAST

D

dmc854

Mikeinsmd said:
Ya try to help just one loser and this is the thanks we get??? Don't let the door hit ya azz on da way our raw palm boy!! :lmao:

DMC, what was up with your comment to David? :confused:
Well. the way my Karma went down, it had to be him...I was well over 1000 and he is the only one with power points to drag my azz down

Mikeinsmd

howdee1957 said:
I would offer my reject list but they're nice girls & you're such a loser that I wouldn't do that to them. Thought you were leaving?? Wassaa matta?? Can't do it can ya?? :lmao:

D

dmc854

howdee1957 said:
:dead: you are a sad human being indeed. all you do is sit here and write hate mail to people on line? I finally removed this thing due to insolent sick brains who all attacked me for making a nice posting. I think you all need a good night or week in jail if not there now in the library on tax paid internet time. Good Riddance to ALL you psychopaths. GET HEAD HELP FAST
OMG...lol..well I have spent 5 hours in detention for biting one Howdee Doodee. I am not sad. I am a vibrant human being. I did not hate mail you. I asked for a pic. I picked on your choice of words...DEAL WITH IT!

Mikeinsmd

Nanny Pam said:
:howdy: howdee
I see you are self employed. What do you do?
I am self employed too.
He's a professional date hunter but he sux at his job. Hasn't found one since 2002. :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Nanny Pam said:
:howdy: howdee
I see you are self employed. What do you do?
I am self employed too.

I am 5 years older than you. Is that OK? I have had almost all of my warts removed. I still have a few teeth left and my hair is "salt & pepper" and I have 2 grown kids.

Mikeinsmd

Nanny Pam said:
I am 5 years older than you. Is that OK? I have had almost all of my warts removed. I still have a few teeth left and my hair is "salt & pepper" and I have 2 grown kids.
CC counts as a grown kid?? :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Nanny Pam said:

Well dayum....I guess I skeered the critter away!

D

dmc854

Nanny Pam said:

Afraid to ask where the warts were.. :dance: