Camera

somdshootnet

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
First thing you'll want to do is replace the cheap plastic sight with a metal one and get a whisker biscuit to replace the cheap double finger rest. The rests that come on the PSE packages are really cheap and they don't last long. Let us know hoe it goes.

Being the beginner that I am, I'll get right on it.

bulldog

First thing you'll want to do is replace the cheap plastic sight with a metal one and get a whisker biscuit to replace the cheap double finger rest. The rests that come on the PSE packages are really cheap and they don't last long. Let us know hoe it goes.

Replace the rest, YES. With a Wisker Biscuit, NO!
Wisker Biscuit= The best, worst rest ever made. Do they work, yes they do and I shot one for years simply to have a containment rest. However, by the very nature of the type of full (read: contact) containment that is employed, they are not the best option. Anytime your fletching comes in contact with anything it presents problems. There are other containment rests on the market that do not require any fletching contact and are therefore better.

DW: I have several extra sights that you can use/have if you want to replace whatever came with the bow.