Campbell Blacked Out After Hit

donbarzini

I'm throwing the :bs: flag. Watching the replay I yelled at my son: "Look at him, there's nothing wrong with him. He's laying there plucking grass out of the ground!!!!!". He was playing with the grass with his right hand. He blew the play. He knew he should have run, and he's using something that a 12 year old would try. "Make everyone feel sorry for me so they forget that I
%$#^ed up."

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'm throwing the :bs: flag. Watching the replay I yelled at my son: "Look at him, there's nothing wrong with him. He's laying there plucking grass out of the ground!!!!!". He was playing with the grass with his right hand. He blew the play. He knew he should have run, and he's using something that a 12 year old would try. "Make everyone feel sorry for me so they forget that I
%$#^ed up."

Yeah, I saw that too...he didn't appear knocked out..he was picking at the ground with his finger and thumb on his right hand. I figured he was just upset. It was a hard hit and I thought there would/should have been a penalty.

Yeah, I saw that too...he didn't appear knocked out..he was picking at the ground with his finger and thumb on his right hand. I figured he was just upset. It was a hard hit and I thought there would/should have been a penalty.

:yeahthat: I say he was totally embarrassed by the play ... as he should be!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I was just reading some articles on ExtremeSkins. They're saying Campbell said he lost feeling in his arm...that's plausible and could explain him oddly picking at the ground.

donbarzini

I was just reading some articles on ExtremeSkins. They're saying Campbell said he lost feeling in his arm...that's plausible and could explain him oddly picking at the ground.

But he claimed he lost feeling in his LEFT arm. He was picking at the grass with his right. He was playing for sympathy. Whether it was from the fans and coaches or trying to milk the roughing call doesn't matter now. He blew it bigger than a .................family thread, never mind.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
But he claimed he lost feeling in his LEFT arm. He was picking at the grass with his right. He was playing for sympathy. Whether it was from the fans and coaches or trying to milk the roughing call doesn't matter now. He blew it bigger than a .................family thread, never mind.

Man, I don't wanna agree, at all but, you got a point.

%$#^ed up."

:yeahthat: I say he was totally embarrassed by the play ... as he should be!

I am right there with you all - he might have gotten his bell rung and a mild stinger but he was far from knocked out.

Being thrown to the ground like that could have/should have drawn a penalty but what would have happened??? Todd Collins come in to save the day? :nah:

Pete

Repete
Wins a Win just like the Cowgirls said last week.

This is true in the book of facts. However when you lay your head upon the pillow at night it has to be troubling that after being owned for 55 minutes it took a late game drive to win a squeaker, at home, over the Redskins practice squad and a few late season free agent pick ups who were bailing hay a week ago and their bingo calling offensive consultant. :lmao:

Peter Forsberg

This is true in the book of facts. However when you lay your head upon the pillow at night it has to be troubling that after being owned for 55 minutes it took a late game drive to win a squeaker, at home, over the Redskins practice squad and a few late season free agent pick ups who were bailing hay a week ago and their bingo calling offensive consultant. :lmao:
Come on do we have to go this direction. Name one of the Eagles linebackers? Don't give me this crap about injuries. We gave you a 7 point lead before the game started and you pissed it away. What was the score at Fedex?? Who was hurt then?