Campers????

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
KOA's and Yogi Bear campgrounds have them.
Yogi Bear will be kind of expensive but they are worth the money in my opinion, especially if you have kiddies.
Some state parks have them also - they'll be the cheapest if you can find one.

You'll find that most campgrounds have a couple of rentals, some even rent onsite campers.

Great. Thanks, we have 2 girls 9 and 12. Any places that are dog friendly?

Any places that offer little cabins to rent? I wish we had an RV, maybe someday.

By far my favorite place to camp is Cunningham Falls State Park near Thurmont MD. The last two times we went, we rented the mini cabins. We had a great time and with no set up / take down, it's definitely the way to go. $50 per night for the mini cabins. No ac or heat, but you do have electrical outlets so you can plug in fans or heaters. 1 queen sized bed an two bunk beds per cabin, nothing else in cabin.

poster

Great. Thanks, we have 2 girls 9 and 12. Any places that are dog friendly?

Usually all campgrounds are dog friendly.
Unfortunately the usual rule is pets are not allowed in or on the grounds of a rental. You might be able to find an exception though

bcp

In My Opinion
Take the time to do a driveby, we did and we will not be wasting our time.

I know with spring it'll get somewhat 'nicer' looking but even then, NO WAY.
Glad we didn't just book and try it.

with the right people even the crappiest of campgrounds can turn out a good time.
Besides, as a general rule, the better the campground, the less they let you get away with when the sun goes down.

ginwoman

HOLY CRAP

Are they bringing meals to the campsite now or something? I know they arent supplying hookers,, unless they hired someone other than the women working in that camp store last year.

BP's rates are crazy. Its a nice campground but not THAT nice. Wonder if campers will be piling in there this year when gas rates go to $4 plus.