Camping

K

kernt

We are making plans to go camping while the kids are out for Spring Break in March. I saw a campground online in Lothian, MD called Duncan's Family Campground. Just wondering if anyone has ever been there or heard anything about it? Trying to find out some information about it. Website isn't very helpful. Thanks!

vbailey

vbailey
Never heard of it..you should look into some of the Maryland State Parks. They all don't have full hook-up but they are nice camp grounds. We love the Deep Creek Lake State Park Camp Ground.

K

kernt

We don't have a camper. We stay in the cabins. No running water inside or bathrooms...but it's camping. We love it! Especially the kids.

R

residentofcre

We are making plans to go camping while the kids are out for Spring Break in March. I saw a campground online in Lothian, MD called Duncan's Family Campground. Just wondering if anyone has ever been there or heard anything about it? Trying to find out some information about it. Website isn't very helpful. Thanks!

I use to live near there and knew a lot of people who camped there .... it was really quite a lot of fun back about 9 years ago... I don't know if it's changed much... they use to have bands and sometimes they had amateur night... it's clean... and there are lots of family type activities...

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Duncan's employees a child sex offender who works and lives at the campground. We went there a year and a half ago and had a great time. We planned on going back again until I heard about the child predator. I contacted the campground owners and they did confirm that he was. You can search him on the sex offender registry, type in the campgrounds address.

Last edited:

deannette1

There are some nice ones that we go to but they are in VA.
One is Holiday Trav-l Park in VA Beach its great let me know if you are interested in hearing more. Have been to a few others but this one is great compared to others.

bcp

In My Opinion
Kerr resivoir, North Bend Park.

if you have a tent or pop up camper try to get site D 206 or D207.

CMC122

Go Braves!
And won't that be lovely in March. At least no skeeters yet.
It's actually quite lovely in the off season:yay::yay: You have to have full hook ups to stay there and you basically have the whole park to yourself!! Can't beat that with Cablechick's shoe!