Can it be?!?!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sucks about Wynn...I'm trying not to count chickens yet but they are looking good so far. Let's go DEFENSE!!! A special teams TD gives us a hat trick.

D

dems4me

kom526 said:
Sucks about Wynn...I'm trying not to count chickens yet but they are looking good so far. Let's go DEFENSE!!! A special teams TD gives us a hat trick.

so far soooo good!!! :dance:

kom526

LaVar is playing like he wants to come back next year. Other than the offsides penalty he looks like he is sticking to his assignments and is around the ball almost every time.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
WTF............ That penalty on Sean Taylor is the worst call in NFL history. I mean it was right in front of the officals face, how more obivious could it be. Effin BS.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
AK-74me said:
WTF............ That penalty on Sean Taylor is the worst call in NFL history. I mean it was right in front of the officals face, how more obivious could it be. be. Effin BS.
:yeahthat: Totally :bs: We all have eyes to see what happened.

Kerad

AK-74me said:
WTF............ That penalty on Sean Taylor is the worst call in NFL history. I mean it was right in front of the officals face, how more obivious could it be. Effin BS.

You can be flagged for something you say to another player. That's obviously what happened here.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Kerad said:
You can be flagged for something you say to another player. That's obviously what happened here.

No, I've never heard that........... now if he spit that is a different story, but not just words.

kom526

If the other player retaliates (punch in face) offsetting penalties...
OR eject both.

Kerad

kom526 said:
If the other player retaliates (punch in face) offsetting penalties...
OR eject both.

That's not how it works.

The spitting got the penalty..as it should have.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Kerad said:
That's not how it works.

The spitting got the penalty..as it should have.

If that was always the case you would never see off-setting penalties. Retaliations get penalties all the time.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Kerad said:
'Skins offense is pathetic. The D is carrying the flag today...

That is an understatement, thank god for the first Q TO's or we would be done by now.

Kerad

AK-74me said:
If that was always the case you would never see off-setting penalties. Retaliations get penalties all the time.

Spitting in the face is considered taboo in sports. The retaliation was justified.

Kerad

AK-74me said:
That is an understatement, thank god for the first Q TO's or we would be done by now.

Agreed. And Tampa coulda challenged the one TD..but didn't. If the Skins win..it's thanks to the D playing outta their heads.