Can it be?!?!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This is the same ref that called the Samkon Gado safety an incomplete pass on MNF a few weeks ago.

Otter

Nothing to see here
AK-74me said:
Yup, I understand the rule but if I was aTampa fan I would be pissed they ruled that incomplete.

It was payback for the refs saying Alstott scored on the 2 pt conversion in the 36-35 game.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
otter said:
It was payback for the refs saying Alstott scored on the 2 pt conversion in the 36-35 game.

Well if it was then we got the better end of it. To Seattle we go.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Maybe in the upcoming week they will practice a little O. Anyway, the Gibb's post season phenomenon continues. :yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes...

Kerad said:
That's not how it works.

The spitting got the penalty..as it should have.

...and this week the league will release an apology to the Redskins saying Pitman should have been ejected for hitting Taylor AND there should have been an offsetting penalty.

Doesn't excuse Taylors behavior though. Dexter got away with it years ago against the Saints in a tight game.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
Dexter got away with it years ago against the Saints in a tight game.

:lmao:When it happened, I thought of that and wondered if you thought of it too..:killingme..But Dexter said he sneezed, didn't he??

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
otter said:
:lmao:When it happened, I thought of that and wondered if you thought of it too..:killingme..But Dexter said he sneezed, didn't he??
Coke will do that to you... :lmao: j/k

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Tom Jackson rant part II

Let me just say, I can't stand him, he in no way even trys to hide his hatered for the Redskins. Saying "And yes Sean Taylor you need to be suspended for next weeks game in Seattle." I know it is a bad thing to do but c'mon that is a bit excessive. Freaking Tom Jackson :smack:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Geez...

otter said:

...what was that tackles name? He played at UVA I think...he and Dex got into it every time they played.

Yep, Dexter was like... :angel: ...who, me? Spit? Nah!!!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
AK-74me said:
Let me just say, I can't stand him, he in no way even trys to hide his hatered for the Redskins. Saying "And yes Sean Taylor you need to be suspended for next weeks game in Seattle." I know it is a bad thing to do but c'mon that is a bit excessive. Freaking Tom Jackson :smack:

Most people know how I feel about the skins, but I have to agree with you on this. Spitting deserves a penalty, maybe even an ejection, but suspension? Personal foul suspensions are for people who injure others or go after a ref. In the old days, linemen used to sh!t in their pants to disgust their oppponents. Spitting is nothing.