Canada’s Immigration Site Crashes as Liberals Panic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hillary Clinton voters totally freaking out about election night results are, apparently, looking to relocate as soon as possible.

Immigration Canada’s website has had so many requests in the early hour that the site completely crashed, giving its users an error message.

Progressives and Democrats across America are finding themselves disappointed a second time as Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Bureau simply cannot handle the number of requests for asylum from a Donald Trump Presidency.

ah ha ... be gone :killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Silicon Valley is freaking out about the election right now

The election is starting to make Silicon Valley very, very, nervous.

As the race tightened Tuesday night, members of Silicon Valley's elite took to Twitter to freak out along with everyone else.

Shervin Pishevar, cofounder of venture capital firm Sherpa Capital, an investor in some of the biggest names in tech, including Uber, Airbnb and Slack, tweeted that if Trump wins he would start funding a campaign for California to become its own country.

indifference to the board mommy - this is the better entertaining part - progressive freakout over a Trump win

:killingme

Last edited:

Vince

Hillary Clinton voters totally freaking out about election night results are, apparently, looking to relocate as soon as possible.

Immigration Canada’s website has had so many requests in the early hour that the site completely crashed, giving its users an error message.

Progressives and Democrats across America are finding themselves disappointed a second time as Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Bureau simply cannot handle the number of requests for asylum from a Donald Trump Presidency.
I'm loving this. :lmao:

Vince

Shervin Pishevar, cofounder of venture capital firm Sherpa Capital, an investor in some of the biggest names in tech, including Uber, Airbnb and Slack, tweeted that if Trump wins he would start funding a campaign for California to become its own country.
This I would like to see. California is bankrupt due to their liberal ways and had to go to the Federal Gov't to get bailed out. I would love to see them try to stand as their own country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would love to see them try to stand as their own country.

they would end up like Puerto Rico ... 100's of millions in subsidy's NO Responsibility

but hey they could completely ban firearms with a new constitution and see how that plays out :evil:

Hijinx

I like that idea.

somdwatch

they would end up like Puerto Rico ... 100's of millions in subsidy's NO Responsibility

but hey they could completely ban firearms with a new constitution and see how that plays out :evil:

I'm still praying my elementary school education will come true for CA.

Just fall off in the ocean!!

BOP

Can you say "narco state"? I knew you could.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why don't these people want to move to Mexico? Why is it always Canada? If I'm going to expatriate, I'm heading to the little latitudes and wearing flip flops until I croak.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Canadians Don’t Want America-Fleeing Liberals (Especially Lena Dunham)

Bad news for anyone looking to relocate to our neighbor to the north after last night’s election results: Canada doesn’t want you.

[clip]

Even CBC, Canada’s state-owned broadcasting network, is trying to actively discourage a mass migration. As the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship website crashed last night, the CBC took to its blog to warn people that emigrating to Canada isn’t as easy as jumping a border.

To avoid deportation back to Trump’s America, they’d have to spend years in Canada’s aggressive filter system and spend thousands of dollars. And then, they’d have to find jobs in Canada’s crowded urban metropolises—unless, of course, they like farming.

3CATSAILOR

Good idea. California should become their own Country as soon as possible. Also, all of the other liberal States and Cities should as well. Therefore, the rest of us won't have to continue to bail them out of their tax and spend policies that still ends up bankrupting them. I don't think the Western part of California would agree however. They are typically more sensible.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Canadians Don’t Want America-Fleeing Liberals (Especially Lena Dunham)

Bad news for anyone looking to relocate to our neighbor to the north after last night’s election results: Canada doesn’t want you.

[clip]

Even CBC, Canada’s state-owned broadcasting network, is trying to actively discourage a mass migration. As the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship website crashed last night, the CBC took to its blog to warn people that emigrating to Canada isn’t as easy as jumping a border.

To avoid deportation back to Trump’s America, they’d have to spend years in Canada’s aggressive filter system and spend thousands of dollars. And then, they’d have to find jobs in Canada’s crowded urban metropolises—unless, of course, they like farming.

They'll take Muslims, but not our liberals? That's a very loud statement that our liberals might want to consider.