Candy?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
So I was at Walmart today and I went ahead an picked up the kids
Halloween Candy for school. (they ask for 2 bags each). Anyhow, Easter and Halloween are the only time I can get my favorite type of candy. SIXLETS!!!!:drool:
I remember as a child stopping at the old High's at the intersection of Flora Park Road and Piscataway Road and getting a pack of Sixlets and a SlushPuppie.... Ommmm

I wish they still sold them individually and year round.

So what's your favorite candy?

harleyrider

Natural Born Smartass
So I was at Walmart today and I went ahead and picked up the kids
Halloween Candy for school. (they ask for 2 bags each).
Anyhow, Easter and Halloween are the only time I can get my favorite type of candy.. SIXLETS!!!!:drool:

I remember as a child stopping at the old High's at the intersection of Flora Park Road and Piscataway Road and getting a pack of Sixlets and a SlushPuppie.... Ommmm

yeah i like candy to , I pinch her butt once she :smack: me

deemerma

My MIL buys them for my hubby all the time, now my kids like the dang things too! I think they're ok. She just bought him some the last time she was here, like a month ago. I don't know where she got them, I'll ask her. They are in a box like Milk Duds, not like the plastic sets in the bigger bags she usually buys.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
So I was at Walmart today and I went ahead an picked up the kids
Halloween Candy for school. (they ask for 2 bags each). Anyhow, Easter and Halloween are the only time I can get my favorite type of candy. SIXLETS!!!!:drool:

High's...... Mmmmmmmmmmmm Butter Brickle Ice Cream :drool:

M

Mousebaby

I favorite is Autumn mix. (Candy corn and pumpkins) I can put myself into a diabetic shock with that stuff. I also LOVE Hershey's cherry cordial kisses! :drool:

S

Sindy

Anyone remember "name droppers"? They were shaped like sprees and had a girls name on one side, a boys name on the other. Like the nickle size sweet tarts.....????

M

Mousebaby

Anyone remember "name droppers"? They were shaped like sprees and had a girls name on one side, a boys name on the other. Like the nickle size sweet tarts.....????

Nope can't say I do. :confused:

sockgirl77

Sixlets are my favorite too and I've seen them year round at various places. I'll have to think about where and let you know!