Can't wait to see 45 get baked on the stand on live tv.

This_person

Hmm...pretty stupid comments, as usual. Or do you just not pay attention? There us plenty of information available from reputable sources that you can access to understand how this process works...

Here's a basic primer on how this works: The House investigates (in committee behind closed doors like a grand jury) to see if there is enough evidence to move forward...if there is then the evidence is brought before the entire House membership and the public...witnesses are presented , testimony given, questions asked...after the evidence has been presented the House votes on the articles of impeachment...the case is then sent to the Senate who basically rehash the entire thing and vote on whether the articles of impeachment that were confirmed in the House are serious enough to warrant removal.

YOU just want to skip the entire evidentiary discovery process and go right to a vote.
You clearly didn't read the OP. It says that they ALREADY have enough evidence to impeach.

You clearly didn't read my response to the OP. It says, "if they do, they should impeach." If they have the evidence, then they have the articles upon which to be voted, which is what I said.

All you have to do, Tranny, is read and follow along, and you won't make yourself look so ridiculous.

This_person

Maybe. Maybe not. From my casual observations, they appear to simply make statements and that's all. Not really any dialog. Sort of like Gilligan or Kyle or CPUSA.

Also, Burnthings' posts align pretty well with the hot thread on Reddit. So if anyone wants to stop these threads, just start threads based on Reddit's politics echo chamber....er....subreddit.
I've never visited reddit, and I have no intention of starting now.

In this (and many other) case(s), they did not post a statement, but a picture. There's not even a link to the article from which the picture supposedly comes.

My point in asking Burnout if they say they have the evidence already, aren't they in dereliction of duty by not impeaching someone who clearly deserves it is to try and foster critical thinking skills in Burnout. There's a Dilbert series where Wally starts falling for the corporate propaganda, and then suddenly one day stops and says, "hey, wait, if I could work smarter, why would I work here?", snapping himself out of his brainwashed state. This is me trying to snap Burnout out of that same state. I expect no responses, because a viable response from Burnout is like a viable response from Tranny, it just has never happened yet.

Chris0nllyn

I've never visited reddit, and I have no intention of starting now.

In this (and many other) case(s), they did not post a statement, but a picture. There's not even a link to the article from which the picture supposedly comes.

My point in asking Burnout if they say they have the evidence already, aren't they in dereliction of duty by not impeaching someone who clearly deserves it is to try and foster critical thinking skills in Burnout. There's a Dilbert series where Wally starts falling for the corporate propaganda, and then suddenly one day stops and says, "hey, wait, if I could work smarter, why would I work here?", snapping himself out of his brainwashed state. This is me trying to snap Burnout out of that same state. I expect no responses, because a viable response from Burnout is like a viable response from Tranny, it just has never happened yet.

That's fine. I'm just telling you my observation.

If pictures are good enough for the list of folks that regularly do it without question, what's the problem? I understand there not being a link, but if the OP is just a mindless cultist regurgitating pictures and articles without thought, why give a crap?

You won't get a viable answer because the OP is likely just as politically biased as most people who care about politics. We're at a time where "owning the libs" is more important to maintaining/fixing the national debt crisis.

This_person

That's fine. I'm just telling you my observation.

If pictures are good enough for the list of folks that regularly do it without question, what's the problem? I understand there not being a link, but if the OP is just a mindless cultist regurgitating pictures and articles without thought, why give a crap?

You won't get a viable answer because the OP is likely just as politically biased as most people who care about politics. We're at a time where "owning the libs" is more important to maintaining/fixing the national debt crisis.
That's because there are many (not myself) on both sides of the debate that believe there's not such thing as a debt crisis because we are not on the arbitrarily-valued gold standard.

I think pretty much throughout all of history there has been the idea that attacking ones' ideological enemies was more important than the consequences of not trying to work together. Today, those attacks exist in the form of verbal or virtual harassment from the right; verbal, virtual, and physical attacks from the left. In the past, it used to mean violent torture, death, war, famine, etc.; now it means hurt feelings to people on the left by the right, being shot or physically attacked by the left to those on the right.

Burnthings

Maybe. Maybe not. From my casual observations, they appear to simply make statements and that's all. Not really any dialog. Sort of like Gilligan or Kyle or CPUSA.

Also, Burnthings' posts align pretty well with the hot thread on Reddit. So if anyone wants to stop these threads, just start threads based on Reddit's politics echo chamber....er....subreddit.

Damn, that's a halfway decent Roast. You should give Blackdog lessons.

Is there an approved list where I can read the news and share whatever is current that would appease you?

As far as dialog I'll respond if the statement is interesting. Most of the time its just be some middle school drivel, or nothink statements (deepstate/etc)

Lastly this isn't some vested hall of scholars. The bar is extremely low being that it is mostly Trump cultists, and racists, so I don't know why I should be held to a higher ideal.

If I want to throw some crap on the walls of this board with little substance to it I don't see the issue.

The only point to this post was to announce my excitement of Trump being questioned on the stand on national television. If it spawns additional debate so be it.

This_person

I don't know why I should be held to a higher ideal.

If I want to throw some crap on the walls of this board with little substance to it I don't see the issue.
Interesting that so many on here don't want to hold themselves to a higher ideal, let alone have others do that to them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chris, I read some your dialogues with these people...all you ever do is spin your wheels and wasted your time. Spitbubble is so god damned brainwashed even when you point out in black and white facts that she is wrong...she still doesn't believe you. Kyle and Gilligan never have any value to add to anything because they don't seem to actually know or read anything. Comrade GURPS only comment is "supposition and inuendo"---from the guy who ONLY posts propaganda....

They only topic that the ignorati types do see have any knowledge of is guns. Their knowledge on every topic beyond that is limited to the propaganda they read.

Allllll.....Trans and Chris sittin' in a tree..... :love:

Chris0nllyn

Damn, that's a halfway decent Roast. You should give Blackdog lessons.

Is there an approved list where I can read the news and share whatever is current that would appease you?

As far as dialog I'll respond if the statement is interesting. Most of the time its just be some middle school drivel, or nothink statements (deepstate/etc)

Lastly this isn't some vested hall of scholars. The bar is extremely low being that it is mostly Trump cultists, and racists, so I don't know why I should be held to a higher ideal.

The only point to this post was to announce my excitement of Trump being questioned on the stand on national television. If it spawns additional debate so be it.

I don't care where you get your news. Not trying to Roast you, just pointing out the obvious because I'm on Reddit myself and see these posts you're putting on here.

I agree that many times the dialog takes a sour turn on here (if you disagree with the hivemind), but it's not everyone.

No one is holding to any higher.

There's certainly no issue from me.

Pelosi said she wanted the thing to be public. And I agree. But since the Senate will be the one doing the actual trial (if it comes to that), Trump won't be questioned on the stand.