canter-lope tack

Loper

Animal Poor!
Big sale has been going on for a couple weeks now.

haha yes it has and alot of the stuff has found new homes.

:huggy: I have gotten some great stuff each Sat I have been there the last couple of weeks!!!

Robin, thank you for being there for us all these years. I hope all your retirement dreams come true!!! I also hope that you and I will take a little walk along trail ride together in the future!!! :buddies:

Robin

Hi robin. Someone I know is in need of a western pad with wither relief. Neoprene or wool.

There were only 3 left last I looked.
Reinsman fleece wool.
Tell them to stop by soon things have gone quickly out the door.
I am not holding anything for anyone.
tell them to make the trip sooner than later

Robin

I will be breaking down displays and moving out some of the furniture soon. Almost half the store inventory has been sold. Thank you for everyone that has been taking advantage of the sale.
We will only be here til the end of August.
There is still some great deals on current items English and Western Boots, Mens work boots, English riding clothes. riding gloves, very little in suppliments medicines, and misc barn supplies. We have a little bit of Montana and Silver Jewelry left

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
The fleece jacket that I picked up on Friday works great for not freezing my hiney off at work. It looks much better than my XL Fleece that I have been wearing.

OH and my new dressage white britches fit SO nice also.

Last edited:

Robin

The fleece jacket that I picked up on Friday works great for not freezing my hiney off at work. It looks much better than my XL Fleece that I have been wearing.

OH and my new dressage white britches fit SO nice also.

aww glad the pants and jacket are a great fit. Thank you for helping me reduce the inventory : )

Robin

mon-fri 10-5
sat 10-1

I have been consolidating stuff into half the store so dont wait too long. When Hickory Hollow closed it only took 2 weeks to get rid of most the inventory and we are almost there.

Duckz

It seems like everyone I know is wearing one of those equine couture zip up shirts. At AMIT's midnight madness show a bunch of us matched :killingme

erinjograves

Hey Robin! Mom and I talked to Elam last weekend and he told us you were retiring! Good for you!!!

What hours are you open right now? I would love to bring my students up there and take a look around!! See what kind of cool stuff we can get!

ETA - So I read up a few posts and saw your hours! Yep! Im an idiot!!!

Last edited:

Hoover

Hey Robin! Mom and I talked to Elam last weekend and he told us you were retiring! Good for you!!!

What hours are you open right now? I would love to bring my students up there and take a look around!! See what kind of cool stuff we can get!

ETA - So I read up a few posts and saw your hours! Yep! Im an idiot!!!

Erin, no your not - I asked the question - duh!!! Hey how are you glad to see your back by the way!!!

erinjograves

LOL! Doing ok. Not able to ride for a while. Was in a car accident in 09 that messed up my neck and shoulder pretty bad. Fighting with the other drivers insurance co! You know! The usual!!

Im so happy to be back around my horse people!!! I have missed everyone so much! AND I think my little one is gonna join the cowgirl ranks in a year or two as well!!!!! Nope..Im not excited!! ;)

How are you??!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I will be breaking down displays and moving out some of the furniture soon. Almost half the store inventory has been sold. Thank you for everyone that has been taking advantage of the sale.
We will only be here til the end of August.
There is still some great deals on current items English and Western Boots, Mens work boots, English riding clothes. riding gloves, very little in suppliments medicines, and misc barn supplies. We have a little bit of Montana and Silver Jewelry left

If you have any store display stuff for sale, let me know. Of course, I know you are taking the coolest stuff- wait everything is cool :)
Hate to see you leave the 'hood and for the record, I am very envious of your retirement!

Robin

If you have any store display stuff for sale, let me know. Of course, I know you are taking the coolest stuff- wait everything is cool :)
Hate to see you leave the 'hood and for the record, I am very envious of your retirement!

Frequentflier, I have a use for all the wood that the displays were built with everything else has a place at the home and farm. sorry

Everything in the store is 40% off now
2 weeks left to retirement:yahoo: