Caps Clinch the East

Peter Forsberg

Happy Playoffs!!! Best time of the year! :buddies:

Is Chrissy gonna be able to play?
He has a better chance then Cindy...Wow nows when the team needs you most what a sissy. I bet his teamates just love his Candy @ss. Concussion or not Chris would put on the skates for his team. You really have no defense to Cindy not putting the skates on. Just face it he is scared to get hit.

Last edited:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
He has a better chance then Cindy...Wow nows when the team needs you most what a sissy. I bet his teamates just love his Candy @ss. Concussion or not Chris would put on the skates for his team. You really have no defense to Cindy not putting the skates on. Just face it he is scared to get hit.

Not to defend Crysby or anything but, he is a commodity and with all the attention and criticism his particular concussion has drawn (not to mention his team's whining about head shots), I'd say the decision to sit him this long is not his. I'm still not buying that it was Stecks' fault though. If he was hurt that badly in the Classic, he wouldn't have been able to play, let alone stand upright, two nights later when he received the 'death blow'.

Peter Forsberg

Not to defend Crysby or anything but, he is a commodity and with all the attention and criticism his particular concussion has drawn (not to mention his team's whining about head shots), I'd say the decision to sit him this long is not his. I'm still not buying that it was Stecks' fault though. If he was hurt that badly in the Classic, he wouldn't have been able to play, let alone stand upright, two nights later when he received the 'death blow'.
All I'm saying is it is time to lace them up for a playoff run headache or not!!!!! Goodluck to you and all the local Caps fans. If the Flyers bail out early I will be pulling for the Caps.

JoeR

Your right it's not Sidneys decision. It's up to the doctors when he can resume contact practices. Just like it is for any player. I'm sure Mike Green is following the doctor's rules or he would have been back also. I agree that the hit in the classic wasn't the main problem. He probably had a mild concussion from that one and recieved another that compounded it from the second hit.

Peter Forsberg

Your right it's not Sidneys decision. It's up to the doctors when he can resume contact practices. Just like it is for any player. I'm sure Mike Green is following the doctor's rules or he would have been back also. I agree that the hit in the classic wasn't the main problem. He probably had a mild concussion from that one and recieved another that compounded it from the second hit.
Lace them up it's the playoffs.