Caps Playoff Tread

BuddyLee

Football addict
What a heartbreaker.

Caps have out-played Tampa for most of the games but haven't burried their chances, have taken stoopid penalties or have have made costly mistakes.

Gotta win these next two.:duel:

craptastic

What a heartbreaker.

Caps have out-played Tampa for most of the games but haven't burried their chances, have taken stoopid penalties or have have made costly mistakes.

Gotta win these next two.:duel:

Winning 1 of the next 2 is ESSENTIAL if we have any chance at all; both games would be awesome but we'll see I guess. Arnott & Backstrom have been low key lately, they need to wake it up :tantrum

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Winning 1 of the next 2 is ESSENTIAL if we have any chance at all; both games would be awesome but we'll see I guess. Arnott & Backstrom have been low key lately, they need to wake it up :tantrum

Was wondering myself what is wrong with Backstrom. He just isn't the same player and looks much like Ovie did in December...unable to buy a goal! Lingering injury perhaps? I'd hate to think that fat new contract has made him *lazy* but I just don't get it. They just look so disorganized at times and the power play keeps getting worse instead of better.

Wake up boys, it's time to WIN some games!!!

Baz

This. ------------------>
Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so thought I'd post a reminder that tonight's game starts at 6:30.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Yeah. They did it because Vs. Has the game in Nashville at 9. I hate how the NHL dictates screwey times for TV, but I get it.

OldHillcrestGuy

Another year, another letdown to all Cap fans. Whoppee we made to the second round this year to be swept by a team not nearly as talented as the Caps.
Totally outplayed first period by the Lightning.