Caps Playoff Tread

Super_Steve

Man, I thought they were going to win tonight and instead blow it. Every seasonal playoff series they just have to screw it all up. Last year with Montreal in the Quarter Finals and this year with Tampa in the Semi Finals. And if the Lightning win tomorrow, they better not go to the Stanley Cup or I'm really going to be ticked off. :cds:

It's do or die tomorrow.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I missed some of the game but was wondering exactly when Ovie got his nose broke?

Attachments

• ovie.jpg
    ovie.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 47

SoMdDude

Well that's all she wrote..the Caps will not come back from 3 down this time..last nights game was due or die, and they died.

I am just glad there will be no TV close to the lanes I bowl on tonight in my bowling league, so I can focus on my game LOL

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
We don't have a chance unless Semin and Backstrom show up and quit making Ovie and Neuvy do all the work!

Don't Forget Arnott, he was "brought he for leadership". Where in the heck has that been the last few games, I know that he is an old man compared to the most of the other Caps but he has not been playing with the same intensity as he was in the end of the regular season. We have also been missing productivity from the fourth line; the grinders for us have been awfully quiet for too long now, we need the WHOLE team to show up if there is to be any form of a resurrection of this series!

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Well we are in the last 20 minutes of this game and we are losing. I have a sinking feeling about this game and this season.