Caps!

SMYFFL

You got to love the CAPS media. Crying that the game was "Taken" from them because of the calls/No calls. Playing the video frame by frame with the questionable goalie interference, shows that he did not intentionally interfere with Huet. Than in overtime, the flyers SHOULD have had a 2 on 1 if the CAPS don't trip the first time. Then the second time, they DO call it and thats wrong???? At least the CAPS players post-game interviews agree that it wasn't wrongly taken from them.. But damn CSN media is acting as though there was a crime committed.

AndyMarquisLIVE

You got to love the CAPS media. Crying that the game was "Taken" from them because of the calls/No calls. Playing the video frame by frame with the questionable goalie interference, shows that he did not intentionally interfere with Huet. Than in overtime, the flyers SHOULD have had a 2 on 1 if the CAPS don't trip the first time. Then the second time, they DO call it and thats wrong???? At least the CAPS players post-game interviews agree that it wasn't wrongly taken from them.. But damn CSN media is acting as though there was a crime committed.
I don't know about tonight, but there was a case a few weeks ago where the refs BLATANTLY showed their favoritism towards the Cryers with that :bs: goalie interference call.

The refs sucked all series long. They didn't seem to see it when the Flyers committed penalties - and I thought I saw a few trips there by the Cryers in OT and ignored it since it's "playoff hockey" and they don't call that. Glad CSN saw 'em as well. :yay:

Kerad

The Caps didn't lose this game/series due to the refs....nor would the Cryers have lost it due to them...if they lost.

Teams lose because they are either out manned, out played, out coached, or out thought.

Adapt and overcome. Or don't.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I don't know about tonight, but there was a case a few weeks ago where the refs BLATANTLY showed their favoritism towards the Cryers with that :bs: goalie interference call.

The refs sucked all series long. They didn't seem to see it when the Flyers committed penalties - and I thought I saw a few trips there by the Cryers in OT and ignored it since it's "playoff hockey" and they don't call that. Glad CSN saw 'em as well. :yay:

BULL SH!T!!!!!! If you think the Refs showed favoritism towards the flyers, you need to pull your head out of your ass. The Caps got away with way more than the flyers did the whole series and in tonights game.

I do agree that the refs lost control, didnt call what mattered and called penalties over nothing...

However both teams had ample chances to capitalize on the power play and neither team did. BUT....... When they did, it meant the Game!

Nice showing of sore loosers at the end of the game, when the Craps fans where throwing trash on the flyers and they celebrated on the ice! And i thought philly fans were bad.

Otter

Nothing to see here

:dolt: and the same thing wouldn't have happened in Philly if the positions were reversed?? You lose and the media blows every little thing out of proportion, are you that stupid that you don't see that?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

Nice showing of sore loosers at the end of the game, when the Craps fans where throwing trash on the flyers and they celebrated on the ice! And i thought philly fans were bad.

...was disheartening and low class. I hope Leonsis uses video to hunt down perps and takes their tickets.

AndyMarquisLIVE

BULL SH!T!!!!!! If you think the Refs showed favoritism towards the flyers, you need to pull your head out of your ass. The Caps got away with way more than the flyers did the whole series and in tonights game.

I do agree that the refs lost control, didnt call what mattered and called penalties over nothing...

However both teams had ample chances to capitalize on the power play and neither team did. BUT....... When they did, it meant the Game!

:killingme

Yep, Goalie Interference. That's right, they showed favoritism towards the Caps. Even you must know the call at the end of game 4 was :bs:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Whatcha gunna do I supposed :shrug:

It was a heartbreaker. The Caps gave it their all and just came up a bit short. We can whine all day about the refs, but when it comes down to it, you can't change what happend so why bother? It was a great series.

The only thing left to say is....

GO MONTREAL! KICK THEIR ASS!

:buddies:

LordStanley

I know nothing
:killingme

Yep, Goalie Interference. That's right, they showed favoritism towards the Caps. Even you must know the call at the end of game 4 was :bs:

Or the countless hooks the caps made, the nasty boarding non call that left hartnell on the ice last game. the trips. the slashes, the interference non calls of the caps.

I can keep going on and on. the Caps got away with a lot of ####. Oh and that Victor Kozlov goalie interference penalty didnt result in a goal winning the game. your second too many men on the ice did!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Or the countless hooks the caps made, the nasty boarding non call that left hartnell on the ice last game. the trips. the slashes, the interference non calls of the caps.

I can keep going on and on. the Caps got away with a lot of ####. Oh and that Victor Kozlov goalie interference penalty didnt result in a goal winning the game. your second too many men on the ice did!

You are so full of ####. :rolleyes:

Anyone who was non-objective would agree that the Flyers got away with MUCH more than the Caps. It isn't even comparable :shrug: (and that isn't counting things that were whined about unnecessarily, like the "goalie interference" in game 7. That was just bad luck for the Caps :shrug: GRANTED...it really did piss me off when they showed the goal that got washed off from a Tampa game when something WAYYY less than the incident in game 7 happened. But it is history now.)

Peter Forsberg

You are so full of ####.

Anyone who was non-objective would agree that the Flyers got away with MUCH more than the Caps. It isn't even comparable :shrug: (and that isn't counting things that were whined about unnecessarily, like the "goalie interference" in game 7. That was just bad luck for the Caps :shrug: GRANTED...it really did piss me off when they showed the goal that got washed off from a Tampa game when something WAYYY less than the incident in game 7 happened. But it is history now.)
:bawl:

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing
You are so full of ####. :rolleyes:

:killingme :lmao::lol:

Heres a non-objective opinion!

Melrose: Tuesday's Stanley Cup Playoff Recap - ESPN Video