Nothing better than a Hummer

New_Hummer_2.JPG
Hummer_climbing2.JPG

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Nothing better than a Hummer

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
... My friend has one and said I could borrow it. ...
I still have to pay off my Ford and scrape together the $100K.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
I hear that theres a scratch and dent sale in Indiana on a truckload of H2's....
Nah! Don't want to drive the skimpy one.

H-1

willie

The Sunoco at Trueman Rd & 760 is convenient to CRE and their inspections are about as low a price as you'll find. They did OK with us inspecting a work truck. (Chev.) The Texaco has a new owner that is a very good mechanic so he might be worth a try.

Ponytail

Originally posted by sleuth14
Working on it...
Car or House... Car or House... Car or House...

Which one first?

house first. Then home quity for the car. If not home equity, once you get the house, the dealers will sell you ANYTHING you want...no problem getting car loan then.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by kwillia
Forget them both... you are going to be spending all your money on dates now that you have posted your "sexy name" stats... :bubble:

:LOL:

If only it were true.

pilot

Ponytail:

When we first moved to SOMD, my S.O. and I took our cars to Chesldyne (right on 235, near the WalMart). They were very honest with us. Both of us had old cars, and they were not in the greatest condition. The damage was minimal. :smile:

F

Flo

Originally posted by Vince
And if you're in Calvert County you get to pay them to do a mandatory emissions inspection about every two years. And if you're overdue they revoke your registration.

Charles County also has a mandatory emissions inspection. St. Mary's doesn't, which I have never understood. You can drive out of St. Mary's emitting a fuming emissioned vehicle into Charles and Prince George's...which makes a lot of sense!:confused: :rolleyes:

I think it is about time Governor Erlich looks into and changes this law.