Car shoppin'

BuddyLee

Football addict
Been lookin' for a new car lately and spotted a Mazda 3. Anyone have one or know anything about them I should know?

I'm also lookin' to sell my old timey Volkswagon bug if anyone is interested.:lol:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Been lookin' for a new car lately and spotted a Mazda 3. Anyone have one or know anything about them I should know?

I'm also lookin' to sell my old timey Volkswagon bug if anyone is interested.:lol:

Car shopping is a sport now? :smile:

The 2010 Mazda 3 made Car and Driver's 10 Best list.

2010 Mazda 3 / Mazdaspeed 3 - 10Best Cars - Car and Driver

I almost bought a Mazda 3 a few years ago, but went with the 2005 Mazda 6(S) (used) instead because I wanted a V6, which isn't offered in the 3.

My 6 has been excellent, with no problems at all, outside of routine maintenance. 78,000+ miles. Without personal knowledge of the 3, I'd still recommend checking it out. If I wanted a new car with a V-4, I'd research that first.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Car shopping is a sport now? :smile:
After meeting these car salesmen I would venture to say yes!:lmao:

The 2010 Mazda 3 made Car and Driver's 10 Best list.

2010 Mazda 3 / Mazdaspeed 3 - 10Best Cars - Car and Driver

I almost bought a Mazda 3 a few years ago, but went with the 2005 Mazda 6(S) (used) instead because I wanted a V6, which isn't offered in the 3.

My 6 has been excellent, with no problems at all, outside of routine maintenance. 78,000+ miles. Without personal knowledge of the 3, I'd still recommend checking it out. If I wanted a new car with a V-4, I'd research that first.
This one I'm checkin' out would be a 2005.

Thanks for the info. man.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

I've got a 2008 Mazda3, great car, no problems, nice to drive....oh, the 6 CD Bose sound system is unbelievable

Whats the deal on the bug? I used to have a few of them.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Whats the deal on the bug? I used to have a few of them.
74 Beetle. Motor runs great. New tires, seat belts and a few other accessories. Paint is decent but there are a few rust spots (common on these guys).

I've always loved the uniqueness of the VW Bugs and have bought a few of them. I thought I would have driven it more than I have so I'm lookin' to find a better home for her.

I'll probably throw it on the classifieds in a day or so.

74 Beetle. Motor runs great. New tires, seat belts and a few other accessories. Paint is decent but there are a few rust spots (common on these guys).

I've always loved the uniqueness of the VW Bugs and have bought a few of them. I thought I would have driven it more than I have so I'm lookin' to find a better home for her.

I'll probably throw it on the classifieds in a day or so.
The Mazda 3 has the same drivetrain as my '05 Focus. Great engine. 135K miles on my car. No engine issues yet. Car in the shop now for a new clutch, but with 100K of the 130K as stop and go beltway traffic, I can't complain about that.

What are you asking for the bug? Pics? I may be interested.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Mazda 3 has the same drivetrain as my '05 Focus. Great engine. 135K miles on my car. No engine issues yet. Car in the shop now for a new clutch, but with 100K of the 130K as stop and go beltway traffic, I can't complain about that.

What are you asking for the bug? Pics? I may be interested.
Looking for $3,000 OBO for the bug.

I'm out of the area for the weekend but I'll be sure to take some pics when I get back.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sorry this took so long.

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

bug3.jpg

bug4.jpg

bug5.jpg

bug6.jpg

bug7.jpg

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Hey BuddyLee! I'm thinking you need something like this. If you really wanted to, you could probably pimp it up really nice!!!

Attachments

• smartcar.jpg
    smartcar.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 29

belvak

Happy Camper
Looks like a bumper car.:lol:

Yep!! I don't know you in "real life," but I have an impression of someone who is tall and lanky. I can just imagine you trying to fit into something like that! :lol: Sort of like the image stuck in my brain for 20 years of Hubby trying to get into the kids' Crazy Coupe! :roflmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yep!! I don't know you in "real life," but I have an impression of someone who is tall and lanky. I can just imagine you trying to fit into something like that! :lol: Sort of like the image stuck in my brain for 20 years of Hubby trying to get into the kids' Crazy Coupe! :roflmao:
Eh, I'm about average height but skinny as Hell.:popcorn: