Cardiologist

luvmygdaughters

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good cardiologist? I would prefer the tricounty area, but, will go to DC or VA if necessary. My husband is currently going to the Shah Assoc. (big suprise) and not happy with the Dr. he is seeing now.

tiltedangel

I have Dr. Francis in Mount Vernon he is awesome, i went to him when i was diagnosed in st mary's for having heart disease and 2 heart attacks (of which i had neither) he found it was a mitral valve..i have had him for 16 years now. his number is 1-703-780-9014 (Cleveland Francis)

luvmygdaughters

I have Dr. Francis in Mount Vernon he is awesome, i went to him when i was diagnosed in st mary's for having heart disease and 2 heart attacks (of which i had neither) he found it was a mitral valve..i have had him for 16 years now. his number is 1-703-780-9014 (Cleveland Francis)

Thanks, I'll give him a call.

bwerring

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good cardiologist? I would prefer the tricounty area, but, will go to DC or VA if necessary. My husband is currently going to the Shah Assoc. (big suprise) and not happy with the Dr. he is seeing now.

Chesapeake & Washington heart care

I have seen Dr. Terence Bertele and he was very nice as is his whole office

Contact Us

Waldorf Office
12070 Old Line Center, Suite 303
Waldorf, Md. 20602
301-645-5100
Metro: 301-893-2860
Fax: 301-645-3695

MapQuest it!

Leonardtown Office
41860 Miss Bessie Dr.
Ste 202
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-3240
Metro: 301-843-5950
Fax: 301-475-9740

MapQuest it!

Sydney

I love Dr. Bartoszyk at Chesapeake & Washington Heart Care! Dr. Bertele is great too! You can go to their office in Waldorf, or Leonardtown.

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
If you on this side of the patuxent... Dr Mark Kushner at Calvert Internal was my cardiologist... Good guy...