Cardioversion

OldHillcrestGuy

Had the procedure this afternoon, everything went great back in normal sinus rhythm, and feel better already. Have to cross fingers and hope that it stays in rhythm. Already the shortness of breath seems to have gone away.:yahoo:

belvak

Happy Camper
Had the procedure this afternoon, everything went great back in normal sinus rhythm, and feel better already. Have to cross fingers and hope that it stays in rhythm. Already the shortness of breath seems to have gone away.:yahoo:

:huggy: Yay!!!! Glad to hear it went well and you're feeling better!!!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Good deal. Bet just being over the procedure has lifted a weight off the shoulders. As breathing improves, so will your outlook. Good luck in staying in NSR (normal sinus rhythm).

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Just saw this:

Congratulations! I hope you continue to feel better!:yahoo:

OldHillcrestGuy

Well it lasted 4 days, and I suspected something was happening over the weekend and my cardiologist confirmed it today, Im not in normal rhythm again. We are going to try to get it back in rhythm by meds, there are 2 or 3 different meds he will be trying to use over the next couple of months. If that doesnt work its live with it or possibly have catheter ablation procedure done where they go up in the hearts 2 upper chambers and destroy the misfiring electrical implules.

belvak

Happy Camper
Well it lasted 4 days, and I suspected something was happening over the weekend and my cardiologist confirmed it today, Im not in normal rhythm again. We are going to try to get it back in rhythm by meds, there are 2 or 3 different meds he will be trying to use over the next couple of months. If that doesnt work its live with it or possibly have catheter ablation procedure done where they go up in the hearts 2 upper chambers and destroy the misfiring electrical implules.

:huggy: Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for you!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

This is frustrating news. Hopefully the doctor can find a combination that keeps you functional and improving. Good luck.

homedepot20

This is frustrating news. Hopefully the doctor can find a combination that keeps you functional and improving. Good luck.

:buddies: Same Here , get well soon :cheers: Nascar season is approaching and either you or I need to keep Dipstick from repeating his title :whistle: