Votes: 10 31.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Chicagofan

Originally posted by BuddyLee
:lol: You better hide somewhere Ridgegirl before she starts asking questions:crazy:

But I all ready know the answers:biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
You're just jealous because no one takes your side on anything.

:baby:

How would you know? Your on here maybe three times a year.

Do you want to know why no one else is posting on this thread? Its a crappy sissyfied debate. No one really cares.:cool:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
This is true but why did you say that you regretted dating him awhile back:confused:

Ok, I'll give ya that one. But only because I do remember saying that. Honestly though, after going through all that with him - it made me stronger. In all these past experiences, I've learned not to let my guard down so easily. Now that I sound like a frickin' psychologist... :barf:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ok, I'll give ya that one. But only because I do remember saying that. Honestly though, after going through all that with him - it made me stronger. In all these past experiences, I've learned not to let my guard down so easily. Now that I sound like a frickin' psychologist... :barf:

And without me who would have helped you get through those experiences.:shrug:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
So I suppose you dont need any more Buddy Lee advice...

I'm not saying that... I just don't need you getting all cocky on here, thinking you're somebody... LOL... :clap:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm not saying that... I just don't need you getting all cocky on here, thinking you're somebody... LOL... :clap:

*AHEM* Who was the one that started this cockiness :cussing:

C

Chicagofan

So I suppose you dont need any more Buddy Lee advice...

It is always wise to get two different points of view from two very different angles.
What would she do with out YOU. :bonk: