Carhart/Tractor Supply, I'm in the money guys!!!!

GregV814

Last week, I finally bought a new wallet at Tractor Supply. Its a great product, a Carhart tri fold leather wallet. It replaced my 35 year old, tattered worn out old one.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last week, I finally bought a new wallet at Tractor Supply. Its a great product, a Carhart tri fold leather wallet. It replaced my 35 year old, tattered worn out old one.

That is such exciting news! I'm so happy for you! :yahoo:

Celebration Sparkling GIF by DreamWorks Spirit

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
well, that was the beginning of the story about 10 hours ago. I edited it because the intrigue, peppered with significant confrontations at WalMart and a pending lawsuit. Bottom line, if you buy a wallet at TS make sure THEY deactivate the security device inside the wallets lining.

OOOH! AND you're going to make the cop blotter!

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! :yahoo:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Good to know. I'll need one soon and don't like stores. Tractor Supply, I can tolerate.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I love the cheapie bins right as you walk thru the door..even if I use those things once, its still worth it...:lol:
I love the mini air die grinder set for $9.99. I used the bejesus out of that thing.