Carmela's former aides tell all

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A former senior staff member of her 2020 campaign team expressed strong reservations about her suitability for the presidency. “It was rotten from the start,” the aide remarked. “A lot of us, at least folks that I was friends with on the campaign, all realized that: ‘Yeah, this person should not be president of the United States,’” they disclosed to the authors.

They also say she's still using her "sparkling personality" to get ahead rather than having any smarts or legitimate ideas. Hey, it worked with Willie Brown....
According to the book, Harris has struggled to articulate a consistent agenda, often relying on her personality to navigate political waters—a strategy that sources claim has left her staff directionless and her policy initiatives vague.

And she's high handed with the staff:
“This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly,” Mehlenbacher stated in the letter.

Ouch.

This actually sounds like her and explains a lot. Why she can't answer questions directly and instead explains simple concepts like she's teaching kindergarten. Why she needs a minder for every appearance and can't do anything unscripted and teleprompted. Why she giggles nervously all the time. Why her campaign is touting "joy" instead of, you know, serious issues like other presidential candidates do.

What does it say about us that half the country wants her to be POTUS? At least Hillary Clinton was a serious person. Carm is a joke.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I've always wondered how former employees can get away with "telling all" after they leave. Don't high level employees sign non-disclosure agreements or something along those lines? Does someone like these people have a notebook they write in daily documenting their employer's conduct for future use for a "tell all", or as leverage to get something they want? And after they "tell all", who the hell would want to ever hire them after that?

Chopticon64

They also say she's still using her "sparkling personality" to get ahead rather than having any smarts or legitimate ideas. Hey, it worked with Willie Brown....

And she's high handed with the staff:

Ouch.

This actually sounds like her and explains a lot. Why she can't answer questions directly and instead explains simple concepts like she's teaching kindergarten. Why she needs a minder for every appearance and can't do anything unscripted and teleprompted. Why she giggles nervously all the time. Why her campaign is touting "joy" instead of, you know, serious issues like other presidential candidates do.

What does it say about us that half the country wants her to be POTUS? At least Hillary Clinton was a serious person. Carm is a joke.
Wow! I can only imagine if Trumps former staff ever said anything like that! I’m convinced you’d say the staff had a point and Trump was an idiot and bad leader, guess we’ll never know.

WingsOfGold

I never thought there was such a thing as a bad BJ but......
1725145978035.jpeg