Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

MMDad

Lem Putt
RoseRed said:
My Dad used to get them when I was a kid. He also had pin-ups inside his Bureau cabinets. :lol:

At first I was disgusted by the thought you would know he had them, but then I thought back to when I first found one of my dad's: 10 YO. And he was a Mormon Bishop. I don't think it effected me, but it makes me want to be more careful around my kids than he was.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He was shady.

When I was in high school my dog "disappeared" and he took me to the pound and everything to look for her, paid for an ad in the paper and such. After he was gone for his weeklong vacation and I got no word on my dog I got curious, so I went into his room and bureau. Lo and behold, there was her entire collar and tags.

The day he came home, I had my mom there when I could ask him why they were in his bureau. He tried to lie and talk his way out of it, but he was busted. He said that he found them on the water faucet. :duh:

BTW... I got my dog back. He dropped her off up at Foothill College and left her there.

MMDad

Lem Putt
RoseRed said:
He was shady.

When I was in high school my dog "disappeared" and he took me to the pound and everything to look for her, paid for an ad in the paper and such. After he was gone for his weeklong vacation and I got no word on my dog I got curious, so I went into his room and bureau. Lo and behold, there was her entire collar and tags.

The day he came home, I had my mom there when I could ask him why they were in his bureau. He tried to lie and talk his way out of it, but he was busted. He said that he found them on the water faucet. :duh:

BTW... I got my dog back. He dropped her off up at Foothill College and left her there.

Foothill College? San Jose?

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Actually more like Los Altos/Cupertino, but yes, close to San Jose.
When you got the dog back did it like to lay on the couch in a sarong and doggie sandles and howl Peter, Paul and Mary tunes?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
When you got the dog back did it like to lay on the couch in a sarong and doggie sandles and howl Peter, Paul and Mary tunes?

No, she continued to chase away the Mormom recruiters from around the corner. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
RoseRed said:
Actually more like Los Altos/Cupertino, but yes, close to San Jose.

I went to H.S. in San Jose, so I thought I recognized Foothill. The world is so small.

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
No, she continued to chase away the Mormom recruiters from around the corner. :lol:
I had a cousin at UCSC when I was out there. I used to go visit him and go to parties. There were some serious hippies there :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
I went to H.S. in San Jose, so I thought I recognized Foothill. The world is so small.

Awalt High School, now known as Mountain View High. As a matter of fact, there was a story in the Sunday edition of the Washington Post Magazine that was written by a former student at MVH. :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
I had a cousin at UCSC when I was out there. I used to go visit him and go to parties. There were some serious hippies there :lmao:

I lived on the beach in Capitola in '83. Are you guys familiar withthe area?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:

I bet they may have been friends with my dad. You should have seen the look on his face when I asked him what the pot was that he had in the medicine cabinet. :roflmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
RoseRed said:
Awalt High School, now known as Mountain View High. As a matter of fact, there was a story in the Sunday edition of the Washington Post Magazine that was written by a former student at MVH. :yay:

I was at Camden until it closed in '80, then Branham. They were near Campbell and Los Gatos.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
I lived on the beach in Capitola in '83. Are you guys familiar withthe area?

My Grandparents lived in Capitola when I was a kid. It was on a busy road in a red house with a big red barn in the back. My grandmother ran her own lingerie business out of the house. It was across the road from the beach. Last time I saw it there were condo across the road from the house.

My greatgreat Aunt and Uncle lined in Ben Lomand off Lompoc Road.

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
I bet they may have been friends with my dad. You should have seen the look on his face when I asked him what the pot was that he had in the medicine cabinet. :roflmao:
First time I went there I went to his dorm and walked past 4 dudes playing hacky sac and 2 of them were smoking dubes right out in the open at 1 in the afternoon. :yikes: I said something to my cousin he laughed

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
First time I went there I went to his dorm and walked past 4 dudes playing hacky sac and 2 of them were smoking dubes right out in the open at 1 in the afternoon. :yikes: I said something to my cousin he laughed

Shyat! They used to do that at chool in the quad! :lol:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Bras, bras and more bras... :lol:

It was weird to a five year old girl who had no need for them. :lmao:
Not much changes...............................

:lmao: j/k Nice rack :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
RoseRed said:
My Grandparents lived in Capitola when I was a kid. It was on a busy road in a red house with a big red barn in the back. My grandmother ran her own lingerie business out of the house. It was across the road from the beach. Last time I saw it there were condo across the road from the house.

My greatgreat Aunt and Uncle lined in Ben Lomand off Lompoc Road.

There were six old Victorian houses right across from the beach that were about 100 years old. We lived in the third one from the left if you were facing them. As we left, they were tearing them down to rebuild. I haven't been back.

You might be talking about the beach north of the pier, while I was south.

We also lived in Ben Lomond, on Dundee. As I said, what a small word!