carpet cleaners ?

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
We want to get a carpet cleaner that really works , does anyone have one that you would recommend ? One that cleans AND extracts ? Thanks in advance for any advice .

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I've had great success with the Bissel Pro Heat machine. I bought it at least 3 years ago. They keep getting better, but the latest model judges your cleaning skills, mocking you with the little lights telling you that you're cleaning too fast. It really depends on the cleaning solution you use too.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I have the Hoover Steam Vac and its wonderful. It has gotten out everything and its an upright so its easier to clean and it won't hurt your back.

K

Kizzy

I want a cement floor with a drain hole in the middle. When the floor gets dirty, I just pull out the hose and rinse clean. :cheers:

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by jeneisen
I have the Hoover Steam Vac and its wonderful. It has gotten out everything and its an upright so its easier to clean and it won't hurt your back.
:yeahthat: Hoover Steam Vac is terrific. Not much capacity, so you have to make many trips to the sink if you're cleaning a large area. But it works very, very well, and the carpet dries pretty quickly.

Originally posted by jeneisen
:yeahthat: