carpet cleaning/furniture clean

acommondisaster

I haven't used them in a few years, but I was always pleased with ChemDry. Stanley Steamer wasn't too bad but I felt like I had to watch them so they wouldn't skip areas. I was pretty shocked when they asked if I wanted them to steam clean around the sofa, rather than asking if I wanted it moved. Watched them like a hawk from that point on.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
OK, well who do you suggest? I used Serv-Pro (recently) and was much happier than I was with Certified Carpet Cleaning.

Fortunately, I have not needed anyone new, but if I did Servpro would not be the one I would choose.

Bad people, crooked business.

tes218

I haven't used them in a few years, but I was always pleased with ChemDry. Stanley Steamer wasn't too bad but I felt like I had to watch them so they wouldn't skip areas. I was pretty shocked when they asked if I wanted them to steam clean around the sofa, rather than asking if I wanted it moved. Watched them like a hawk from that point on.

Have used ChemDry a couple of times at different locations and have been pleased.

W

wopazia

Used Serv-Pro twice. Excellent job both times, polite, on time, reasonable price and was amazed when they saved my carpet from an exploding ink cartridge.